To think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafaholix*

... Rick Nash would be eligible to play for team Canada at this years WJC.

Hypothetically, what kind of numbers would he put up playing on a line with Sidney Crosby?

P.S... if you're a party pooper and are going to say "... it's not going to happen!", get lost.

I said "hypothetically".

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
You'll find out in a couple of seasons when Crosby is centering Nash and Ovechkin in C-bus :joker:

Serouisly, though, Canada would be pretty unstoppable at that point. They have good offense as it is, add in a big body like Nash and Fleury won't have to make big saves to win games.

Les Zarbites

go pierre hedin said:
... Rick Nash would be eligible to play for team Canada at this years WJC.

Hypothetically, what kind of numbers would he put up playing on a line with Sidney Crosby?

P.S... if you're a party pooper and are going to say "... it's not going to happen!", get lost.

I said "hypothetically".

It has zero chance to happen :p

I don't know what kind of numbers he'd put but it would dramatically increases the numbers of assists Crosby would get. I'd guess that they would both lead the tournament in scoring. Nash with the goals and Crosby with the assists.

Slick Nick

Oct 29, 2003
Montréal
Visit site
Sir Ozzie X said:
You'll find out in a couple of seasons when Crosby is centering Nash and Ovechkin in C-bus :joker:

Serouisly, though, Canada would be pretty unstoppable at that point. They have good offense as it is, add in a big body like Nash and Fleury won't have to make big saves to win games.

I'm not sure about Canada's offence, do you really expect team Canada to generate lots of goals?

leafaholix*

Man... *drool*... just thinking about it... *drool*...

Canada's future looks promising.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
sec17 said:
Want to make me drool? Send Ricky back to junior and have him play on the #1-in-the-OHL London Knights this year on a line with Robbie Schremp and Corey Perry. THAT would be awesome.

Can we have him back please Doug?
Absolutely not! (truth be told, it would be an amazing line to watch....... but still....... on behalf of the rest of the OHL ....... no) :D

Hitman*

sec17 said:
Want to make me drool? Send Ricky back to junior and have him play on the #1-in-the-OHL London Knights this year on a line with Robbie Schremp and Corey Perry. THAT would be awesome.

Can we have him back please Doug?

Maybe Doug will send him back to junior after the BJs miss the playoffs. Just in time for the Knights playoffs.

Of course Nash will be playing with Canada at the WCs (I can only imagine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad