Tribute TO THE MODS

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
We're surviving a once-in-a-century pandemic, political elections, polarized opinions, and a very interesting off season of hockey. Through it all, the Mods have done yeoman duty and really earned my respect.

It can't be easy trying to comply with the site owner's rules (which we all agreed to when we signed up), but our Mods do it without being hard asses.
Appreciation for what you do is long overdue. CHEERS! :cheers:

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
thank you

nice to be acknowledged for all my hard work
B836D38D-4551-4E1F-9277-8ED5C6306AA0.gif

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
We're surviving a once-in-a-century pandemic, political elections, polarized opinions, and a very interesting off season of hockey. Through it all, the Mods have done yeoman duty and really earned my respect.

It can't be easy trying to comply with the site owner's rules (which we all agreed to when we signed up), but our Mods do it without being hard asses.
Appreciation for what you do is long overdue. CHEERS! :cheers:
Nicely said & great idea for a Thread my friend.

Thank you to all the Moderators as well. I know I step over the line occasionally with my silly memes and Gifs, so I appreciate your patience with me.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
As the years go on and the Cancucks annoy me more and more every consecutive year I find you fine people are what keeps me chugging along on this forum more than anything else.

I came here to cheer on the Canucks buts it's the friends I made that really cheer me up. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Your welcome BPeezy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad