HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To the Greatest Player to ever wear the Black and Gold.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@Honour Over Glory knows I was the first Rusty fan. If people think I loved Zigomanis and Vitale, I ADORED Rust with Cullen. I f***ing LOVED those 2. And then you see Rusty with Geno!?!? H O L Y S H I T.

Honour is scared because he knows i'm the legit #1 Rust fan. Also the #1 Hornqvist fan. The #1 Murray/Coldplay fan. The #1 Vitale fan. The #2 Despres fan (Behind @IcedCapp ). The #1 Letang fan. The #1 Mike f***ing Zigomanis fan.

And f*** @Honour Over Glory for not making this thread about @Ogrezilla who shares a birthday.

Posting this for the new page. @Honour Over Glory - biggest fake Rust fan.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
@Honour Over Glory knows I was the first Rusty fan. If people think I loved Zigomanis and Vitale, I ADORED Rust with Cullen. I f***ing LOVED those 2. And then you see Rusty with Geno!?!? H O L Y S H I T.

Honour is scared because he knows i'm the legit #1 Rust fan. Also the #1 Hornqvist fan. The #1 Murray/Coldplay fan. The #1 Vitale fan. The #2 Despres fan (Behind @IcedCapp ). The #1 Letang fan. The #1 Mike f***ing Zigomanis fan.

And f*** @Honour Over Glory for not making this thread about @Ogrezilla who shares a birthday.
I think it's fair that he left that for the ot thread :laugh:

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
People don't understand the pain of watching a player somehow ice the puck over a dozen times a game. It was almost impressive if it wasn't maddening.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Dude was the Wilt Chamberlin of icing, I don’t know why we’re talking about some dude named after harden variety corrosion (and the less said about his surname the better) in this thread, tbqh.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Ian Moran would be a middle pairing guy on this effin team TODAY

Now go cry in the corner contemplating that

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Not even close, bud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->