HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To the Greatest Player to ever wear the Black and Gold.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
571b5b613cf62424ef6ded2cc10e27de.gif

Oh and I guess @Ogrezilla too.

Last edited:

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I'm not gonna bag on 'em because I've made so many bad calls myself but what was the operating rationale for that one, again? My memory is failing me, here. I was a little critical of his season prior but I definitely never wanted him traded. After years ago watching him on Malkin's RW during the playoffs I knew dude was too clutch to give up on.

And then behold... put him next to Malkin on his correct wing again and everything works out great. Seriously that line was damned magical. I fear we'll never see it again but hey... fun while it lasted.

Reactions: EightyOne

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think @ColePens was on the Rust train. It was @Riptide and @Peat pushing that one.

@Honour Over Glory knows I was the first Rusty fan. If people think I loved Zigomanis and Vitale, I ADORED Rust with Cullen. I f***ing LOVED those 2. And then you see Rusty with Geno!?!? H O L Y S H I T.

Honour is scared because he knows i'm the legit #1 Rust fan. Also the #1 Hornqvist fan. The #1 Murray/Coldplay fan. The #1 Vitale fan. The #2 Despres fan (Behind @IcedCapp ). The #1 Letang fan. The #1 Mike f***ing Zigomanis fan.

And f*** @Honour Over Glory for not making this thread about @Ogrezilla who shares a birthday.

Reactions: EightyOne

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad