Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Never again

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
So here’s the thing…

If it was your money, would it be worth $100K?

Personally would try to lock him in for Weekend games at a more reasonable price.

$100K for the equivalent of 4 hours of singing is wild.
Seems like a drop in a bucket for an NHL team. Is this why he disappeared in the first place?

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
And really, we came and conquered this land in a pretty egregious fashion in so many ways that I don't exactly find the history of that something to be proud of. I'm ashamed of a lot of it.

Hmmm. We've got a prime minister that seemingly wants to apologize for pretty much our entire existence since 1867. f*** him. There's a lot for Canadians to be proud of.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Seems like a drop in a bucket for an NHL team. Is this why he disappeared in the first place?
No, he wanted full time and Sens wanted him for half the games and guests for other half.
So Lyndon turned it down, then countered with, will do 1/2 the games but at the price for all the games, from what I recall. Then Sens declined.

Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Hmmm. We've got a prime minister that seemingly wants to apologize for pretty much our entire existence since 1867. f*** him. There's a lot for Canadians to be proud of.
Apologies are owed in some cases imo, particularly FN imo, but I won't fault you for feeling that way. I'm not hitching my wagon to any politician. I'm happy to be Canadian. There are certainly things to be proud of too.

I'm still waiting for the Catholic church to be torn down for their organized crime. When does that happen?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ice-Tray

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
So he says to me, "Slewedge?"

Slew-which I responded,

"Slewitch, please! Of course you gotta Slewidge! Slew-wouldya rather some country singer? Slew-whatya think this is? We gonna sltoop to that level like some slew-pid god dammed ro-de-o?"

"How you gonna slewin any games slewith that!?"

Sensatauro

Dec 30, 2012
So he says to me, "Slewedge?"

Slew-which I responded,

"Slewitch, please! Of course you gotta Slewidge! Slew-wouldya rather some country singer? Slew-whatya think this is? We gonna sltoop to that level like some slew-pid god dammed ro-de-o?"

"How you gonna slewin any games slewith that!?"
This maybe one of the worst attempts at being punny ever on this board and we've had some bad ones. Well done

Reactions: dumbdick

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
bike-moti.gif

Slew Edge

• Haha
Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad