To Playoff Or Not Playoff, That Is The Question ...

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
@DoorDr: Bud, you don't think it's safe enough go outside. don't; and I'll respect your decision, too.
But allow us please, those willing to accept the risk (after assessing it carefully & critically), go back to our livelihoods and lives outside of them.

And we're not trying to kill off Gramma either - she and all others at elevated risk stay indoors til - hopeful sooner rather than later - whatever level of safety acceptable.

Not trying to back & forth w/ you - a whole nother thread flooded w/ that - actually more than, main board its own ...
And the reason tried to steer clear of it (them.)

GoHawks.
so many variables not considered in this statment. ill just leave it at that.

Reactions: kuzy and hawksrule

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
so many variables not considered in this statment. ill just leave it at that.

Bit condescending there, bud.
Tell you what, "so many ..." implies numerous irresponsibles my part. How's about stating specifics?
Say 1-2 or many as you like; allow me respond. Who knows maybe one of us persuade the other ... or continue agree to disagree.

My position as follows: Have studied (or at least heard - unavoidable given 24/7 scare-mongering ... 'er make that, death count / case count data given the public) the risks and decided to accept venturing outside, and going on living my life.
This while of course respecting others' mask wearing safety concerns (remain 6ft from, ready to bury any "coof" in the crook of my elbow ... Tho I refuse to wear a mask. - that is, to be eMASKulated pardon the lame play on word.)

Reason for responding here /now ...
Pulled into an oil change shop today, the customer sitting in his car next bay over (place's C19, "Please remain in your vehicle" policy), so kind point out I wasn't wearing a mask. Guy younger than me and sitting alone in his car, windows rolled up. JFC buddy you're in yer frickin car alone w/ your windows rolled up.

Not a big G Carlin fan but his routine on germs & tyrannical power mad govt types ... quite pertinent.

GoHawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad