Ticket/Attendance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Question... when they give you your Wave date then you have 48 hours notice. Do they provide a map with the seats available for you to upgrade to?

I don't know about the Wave approach specifically but when we were given new seats to accept or decline for relocation they provided us with a map and a seat-view image. The image was, for us, an approximation and the tiniest bit misleading, but when you looked at the map in conjunction it gave a very good idea of what we were getting. I expect they don't have 15,000 seat images, so the approximation was fine IMO.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I don't know about the Wave approach specifically but when we were given new seats to accept or decline for relocation they provided us with a map and a seat-view image. The image was, for us, an approximation and the tiniest bit misleading, but when you looked at the map in conjunction it gave a very good idea of what we were getting. I expect they don't have 15,000 seat images, so the approximation was fine IMO.

What the seat views will never show you is who sits in front of you. Then you discover these seats were available because the previous seat holders got tired of sitting behind the 6'6" guy with the Afro. :laugh:

Reactions: JetsNut

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
What the seat views will never show you is who sits in front of you. Then you discover these seats were available because the previous seat holders got tired of sitting behind the 6'6" guy with the Afro. :laugh:
True dat. Current seats are behind promo seats so we never know what to expect. Usually pretty good though. Children’s choirs always welcome because they don’t obstruct views and usually leave early.

Reactions: nobody imp0rtant

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
True dat. Current seats are behind promo seats so we never know what to expect. Usually pretty good though. Children’s choirs always welcome because they don’t obstruct views and usually leave early.

Children in front is a blessing. Children right behind? I would spend the entire game just waiting for the inevitable drink spills, uncontained sneezes, deafening squeals and/or seat back kicks.

:wally

Hollywood3

Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
May 12, 2007
Children in front is a blessing. Children right behind? I would spend the entire game just waiting for the inevitable drink spills, uncontained sneezes, deafening squeals and/or seat back kicks.

:wally
Avoid those sections. I realize large groups of kids at NHL games are rare but there is always a lot of movement there.

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Had my Wave appointment come up. There were some seats that I wanted to trade up for but since I have 5 in a row they didn’t let me trade for 4, even if I kept that single on top of it. Not sure what sense that makes but I am super aggravated with them! Unbelievable that I waited all these years then I had my opportunity and I’m shut down on a technicality?!!!

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Had my Wave appointment come up. There were some seats that I wanted to trade up for but since I have 5 in a row they didn’t let me trade for 4, even if I kept that single on top of it. Not sure what sense that makes but I am super aggravated with them! Unbelievable that I waited all these years then I had my opportunity and I’m shut down on a technicality?!!!

Well, stop rewarding these assholes with renewals. Nothing will ever change until people just start saying NO.

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Well, stop rewarding these assholes with renewals. Nothing will ever change until people just start saying NO.

I actually said to the rep, you’re kidding right... and she said no that’s the way it’s been since day 1 virtual or not. Then I told her that I already opted to not take a discount and have last season count toward my contract which makes next season my last, in anticipation of being aggravated yet again before the end of my contract. Then I told her, guess we will have a discussion next year. Problem is, it doesn’t seem like they give 2 shits!

barrywpg

Nov 17, 2011
Somewhat related - Stars on Ice has a tour scheduled - Oct 20 in WPG.
Looks like all the seats normally available for this event are available for purchase (I'd say sales so far look weak) Good news for Jets this fall that this event seems to be approved.

drumzan

#NHLJets
Jul 9, 2011
Somewhat related - Stars on Ice has a tour scheduled - Oct 20 in WPG.
Looks like all the seats normally available for this event are available for purchase (I'd say sales so far look weak) Good news for Jets this fall that this event seems to be approved.
Saints and Sinners tour was also rescheduled for Nov 15 2021 a long time ago. I think the schedule is a “hope” and not actual approval.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Started relocation wave today... basically the only pair of seats are 100 level. 200 level is all singles. Nothing in the 300s.

Edit... bug in the system... lots of 300 level seats.

Took 10 years, but I'm finally moving. Just too bad you can't go into the arena to do this, but the interface the Jets have set up is pretty good. View from seats isn't perfect, but it gives you a good idea. And the interface is easy and straight forward to use.

Last edited:

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
I am sure we will be 70% fully vaccinated by Jan. 1st if not sooner.

Jetter76

Nov 1, 2013
Calgary
So has anyone else been thru the relocation wave yet?
Yes, went through it a couple weeks ago, moved from what was P5 into the lower bowl. Cool looking website and gives you a few different seating options. If you have any specific questions let me know and I’ll answer...

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
When our group relocated a few weeks ago, there were a decent number of seats in the 200s. We are in the 100s, so it wasn't a factor, but based upon the comments above, it sounds like a fair number of people moved from the 300s to the 200s.

1430MaroonsRoad

Sep 14, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Yes, went through it a couple weeks ago, moved from what was P5 into the lower bowl. Cool looking website and gives you a few different seating options. If you have any specific questions let me know and I’ll answer...

Any end zone seats in the 300s left? I'm near the top of the Wait List and I'm wondering if I should get my hopes up.

jetswin

Jul 24, 2011
Started relocation wave today... basically the only pair of seats are 100 level. 200 level is all singles. Nothing in the 300s.

Edit... bug in the system... lots of 300 level seats.

Took 10 years, but I'm finally moving. Just too bad you can't go into the arena to do this, but the interface the Jets have set up is pretty good. View from seats isn't perfect, but it gives you a good idea. And the interface is easy and straight forward to use.
Mine ended yesterday and there were a number of 200 level seats (pairs and groups of up to 5) just before my window closed. Lots of 100 level. We were looking for Loge or specific location. We didn’t see anything better than what we currently have. Shocked at how many seats are available honestly. Very surprised if there is much, if any wait list. I expect there are lots of 300 level available as well.

cbcwpg

May 18, 2010
Between the Pipes
Any end zone seats in the 300s left? I'm near the top of the Wait List and I'm wondering if I should get my hopes up.

I gave up 2 end zone seats in 313 to move to 318... so they are available.

Honestly, given the number of 300s I saw ( and other levels ) that you could relocate to, I'll be surprised if there is much of a waiting list left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad