TNSE Efforts to Acquire an NHL Team Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
9, but i like roman numerals.

things could change, but to me it looks like the tuesday announcment schedule seems a bit early. I'd bet on thursday/friday.

mmajeski06

Mar 24, 2010
Cary, NC
I know one theory is they are holding off on an announcement until after the Cup Finals are over. But honestly, I think if they just announce it next week, Winnipeg will go crazy again, Atlanta will mourn the loss, and people we just move on.
Wait through the Cup Finals, people will continue to speculate and spread rumors on the internets.

southpaw24

Dec 3, 2005
Owen Sound, ON
Id say that this is a Winnipeg/TNSE thread. Where is should only be about TNSE the potential deal betwee ASG and TNSE and Winnipeg NHL team discussions.

If people want to talk about Atlanta/fans/other irrelevant stuff they can start another thread

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
As has been said before, it is done, depending on what your definition of "done" is. For TSN, it's when Bettman steps to the microphone and announces it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I agree with TSN. Once Bettman or Daly announces it, then it will be done.

Well, that's fine, but let's remember TSN is a mouthpiece for the league on this. They're the ONLY people reporting that the league things local investors will show up from out of the clouds. Mainly because they don't want to spook their contacts. Bettman is literally thumbing through his rolodex as we speak.

peter sullivan

Winnipeg
Apr 9, 2010
it is pretty funny that after all of the drama, 2 years of rumours....its the coyotes, then its the thrashers, then its the coyotes and in the end TNSE will actually end up purchasing both teams....100% of the thrashers and 3.3% of the coyotes.

Brodie

HACK THE BONE! HACK THE BONE!
Mar 19, 2009
Chicago
and as co-owners of the Coyotes, they're going to have this stuff taken down :sarcasm:

90698436_42c7c7d941.jpg

Dado

Wait - sorry, I must have missed something - how are they ending up with a piece of the Coyotes, too?

Brodie

HACK THE BONE! HACK THE BONE!
Mar 19, 2009
Chicago
No. The Jets history is the Coyotes until the team and the league decide otherwise... Hawerchuk is Phoenix's all time top scorer while Winnipeg's will be Kovalchuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->