TMNT fan thread - (TMNT: Mutant Mayhem sequel Oct 9th, 2026!)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He does an extremely good job. I wouldn’t mind seeing him voice Mikey more often in other movies or shows to come!

thank goodness for that movie. The new series is just awful and I don’t think there are any movie plans out there. But wouldn’t mind more direct to DVD or streaming.

Can you imagine a Middle Age Ninja Turtles series? Ha ha!!

Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
thank goodness for that movie. The new series is just awful and I don’t think there are any movie plans out there. But wouldn’t mind more direct to DVD or streaming.

I can’t wtch the new series man hahaha. I have tried and it’s awful, the drawings are just too weird for me to like it

I wouldn’t mind a middle aged ninja turtles series. Would be a different take on them that’s for sure. Maybe have a more series version of them?

power rangers kind of did that. Started with high school kids but when it was on the 8 or 9 season with light speed rescue, it was all grown ups and much more serious. Would be awesome to see the Turtles take that approach.

Reactions: Leonardo87

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan

The comics are taking such a dark turn now. Sad they aren’t producing till the pandemic is over :(

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan

I’m getting depressed with no new issues of ninja turtles lol.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I’m getting depressed with no new issues of ninja turtles lol.

I’m still only on issue #60. Have awhile to go lol

but yeah I miss my trips to NYC to hit the comic book stores and pick up new issues. Ordering on line just isn’t the same. I really do fear for retailers as amazon is killing everyone.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I’m still only on issue #60. Have awhile to go lol

but yeah I miss my trips to NYC to hit the comic book stores and pick up new issues. Ordering on line just isn’t the same. I really do fear for retailers as amazon is killing everyone.
Ya agreed man. It will be nice when things open up again. Comics haven’t really been produced. Haven’t had much reading material lately

also wouldn’t mind a new ninja turtles shirt. Hard to find those bad boys these days.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Holy crap I love that. The 84 looking turtles!!! I might have to buy won’t lie. I have a couple good ones but this is pretty sweet

wal mart used to have so many ninja turtles and power rangers shirts. Now they have squat lol.

I also got some bandanas since face covering is going to be a thing in public for awhile especially in my area...

DA6905CB-DCC4-48EC-AFA3-170B8EBBD8A0.jpeg

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Picked up this book, am currently up to Issue # 68 of the regular IDW series, wanted to change it up plus I love the Miyamoto Usagi character...

053DC76A-F753-4A85-B426-A43E38F23868.jpeg

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006

They need to start the Turtles universe with a Punk Frogs movie.

Imagine punk Frogs has splinter training them, some disagreement then they leave. Then do TMNT, normal story, splinter dies. Then a punk Frogs v TMNT, at the end have Napoleon jump on Leonardo and Leonard says Splinter... And Napoleon is like did you say Splinter, why did you say that name! Then they team up and fight the real enemy, Baxter Stockman played by Jesse Eisenberg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad