TMNT fan thread - (TMNT: Mutant Mayhem sequel Oct 9th, 2026!)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Wow, those are awesome!!!!!! Love the old school dark art style to the Turtles!!

I also had a commission done by Damien Couceiro...

B241A79F-FF85-43F1-861A-06789FF2E4E5.jpeg

Having them all framed.

Reactions: tardigrade81

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Women that’s beautiful man!!

I think he did some work in Bebop and Rocksteady destroy everything. Was fantastic. I think was him anyway......

Some awesome artwork holy smokes!

Women? Lol I’m a dude, dude.

Lol, anyway yeah he did TMNT universe 1st issue and also he did a few issues of the regulars IDW series in the mid 70’s think issue #74 and #75

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Women? Lol I’m a dude, dude.

Lol, anyway yeah he did TMNT universe 1st issue and also he did a few issues of the regulars IDW series in the mid 70’s think issue #74 and #75
Lmao was suppose to come out “wow man” stupid auto correct. I’m on my I phone lol my bad. I’ll edit that.

There is a Phoenix comic book thing in my city today he has 75,000 conics. Apparently has some tmnt!

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Lmao was suppose to come out “wow man” stupid auto correct. I’m on my I phone lol my bad. I’ll edit that.

There is a Phoenix comic book thing in my city today he has 75,000 conics. Apparently has some tmnt!

Lol I figured that damn auto correct.

Anyway yeah sounds cool especially if they have some TMNT stuff.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i remember watching the shows. but to be honest i cant remember one episode plot lol.

movies and video games were my thing.
i havent read the thread at all sorry if im bringing this back up.... but as a kid that NES game where you're under water and you have to defuse some bombs was the most stressful thing in my life.

the arcade games were amazing. super fun characters.
big toy collection that dumb parents got rid of ( :( )

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
i remember watching the shows. but to be honest i cant remember one episode plot lol.

i havent read the thread at all sorry if im bringing this back up.... but as a kid that NES game where you're under water and you have to defuse some bombs was the most stressful thing in my life.

LOL, yeah I remember that. April comes on the screen and says how many bombs are left, and you are trying to go through the seaweed or something and it’s impossible.

The arcade games were just awesome.

If you ever want to get into a TMNT series. I recommend the 2003 or 2012 ones, they are both serial shows, carry a plot, and have to watch them in order. Has a more darker feel to it, especially the 2003 series. The 1987 series will always be a classic and fun and you can pick any episode and won’t be lost.

Reactions: Disclose

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.

Switching Turtles when ones health gets low is important for people who have troubles.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Such an awesome character! Apparently they did a crossover comic with him and the turtles. Haven’t read it but got fantastic reviews. Has a TON of text in it though lol.

Did you ever see the 2003 series Xmas episode when him and Leo give each other a sword for Christmas. lol. Oh a sword, oh a sword.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad