TMNT fan thread - (TMNT: Mutant Mayhem sequel Oct 9th, 2026!)

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
One of my favorite badass villains was Tiger Claw in the TMNT universe, if you read the IDW comics has some similarities to Old Hob...

Agreed, and Old Hob is also fantastic. Though he’s a villain he still helps the turtles at times. In fact in the lately issue him and raph are working together..... well we’re. Hob went kind of insane lol.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Agreed, and Old Hob is also fantastic. Though he’s a villain he still helps the turtles at times. In fact in the lately issue him and raph are working together..... well we’re. Hob went kind of insane lol.

Dude, I have not read that far yet. Lol.

Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
It’s all good. I’m so behind in reading, but watching all the series on TV, makes the comics more enjoyable. So kinda glad I didn’t read all the IDW comics just yet.
Ya man I need to rewatch all the series. I seriously want to start next week. I need to rewatch all the 2012. I’ll probably start that first. 87 series is always fresh in my mind, hopefully this weekend I’ll give it ago. Lord knows it will be more entertaining than watching the Sens lol.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Ya man I need to rewatch all the series. I seriously want to start next week. I need to rewatch all the 2012. I’ll probably start that first. 87 series is always fresh in my mind, hopefully this weekend I’ll give it ago. Lord knows it will be more entertaining than watching the Sens lol.

Yeah sorry about the Sens. Lol. Nothing like some TMNT to distract you.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Why did they make Donnie look so skinny and weird in Rise, and why does Raph have the full bandana? I want answers lol. Drives me nuts.

Granted in the Bay movies I guess Donnie wears glasses and Raph has the full bandana. But didn’t bother me as much in the movie.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Why did they make Donnie look so skinny and weird in Rise, and why does Raph have the full bandana? I want answers lol. Drives me nuts.

Granted in the Bay movies I guess Donnie wears glasses and Raph has the full bandana. But didn’t bother me as much in the movie.

They also made Raph the leader which goes against the whole TMNT universe. Lol

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
1966FF62-5691-498C-9B7B-E72F654B6166.jpeg
63399B1C-E5C0-49ED-8F50-4775EE3BDF91.jpeg
91AA60BD-BCA7-490D-BE67-E0C3470EF067.jpeg
At NYC comic con...

Will keep sharing what I can.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So jealous :(

Dude wish you were down here. Always cool to have a buddy who is into the turtles as much as myself lol. You would have a blast here
Whaaaa?!?!?!?!? i didn’t know that...... ok maybe I won’t watch lMAO

Yeah man I know. Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines. How can they change it lol

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Dude wish you were down here. Always cool to have a buddy who is into the turtles as much as myself lol. You would have a blast here

Yeah man I know. Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines. How can they change it lol
I’m gonna start saving up would love to get to a big convention like that man! Would totally join you!!! Would be so damn awesome!! Would definitely beat the one that comes to my city. Literally the size of a room lmao

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
So met Kevin Eastman today. Such a humble guy. Very nice and down to earth. Was a long line but worth it. Asked where I was from, thanked me for being a fan, and apologized for the long wait. Will post some of the graphs he signed tomorrow. So tired now heading back home from NYC.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
So met Kevin Eastman today. Such a humble guy. Very nice and down to earth. Was a long line but worth it. Asked where I was from, thanked me for being a fan, and apologized for the long wait. Will post some of the graphs he signed tomorrow. So tired now heading back home from NYC.
Wow that’s awesome man!!!!! So jealous. Sounds like you had an awesome time!!

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Wow that’s awesome man!!!!! So jealous. Sounds like you had an awesome time!!

It was a little nuts, Thursday was better not as crowed. Sean Astin was 2 hours late to his autographing, and so had to jump off the line in order to get myself in line for Eastman. Would have missed him if I did not get off the line. Was well worth it. My cousin stayed on the Sean Astin line and had him autograph a TMNT 2012 serie comic as Raph, which was cool. I’ll take a picture later. But Eastman was more personally they don’t rush you. He was so grateful to be there, and really was loving it.

The celebrity guests it’s like an assembly line. You get in a simple hello and goodbye. We met Tom Kenny(SpongeBob) and Paul Reubens. Was disappointing could not even talk to them and have like a 2 or 3 min conversation.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
It was a little nuts, Thursday was better not as crowed. Sean Astin was 2 hours late to his autographing, and so had to jump off the line in order to get myself in line for Eastman. Would have missed him if I did not get off the line. Was well worth it. My cousin stayed on the Sean Astin line and had him autograph a TMNT 2012 serie comic as Raph, which was cool. I’ll take a picture later. But Eastman was more personally they don’t rush you. He was so grateful to be there, and really was loving it.

The celebrity guests it’s like an assembly line. You get in a simple hello and goodbye. We met Tom Kenny(SpongeBob) and Paul Reubens. Was disappointing could not even talk to them and have like a 2 or 3 min conversation.
That’s so awesome. I’ve heard that about Eastman that he is super kind with fans and gives them a lot of one on one time. Actually a friend of mine met Peter Laird and said was the same way. That was a while ago. Most celebs sign, take a picture and then you’re gone. ITS nice that Eastman actually gave you some one on one time!! I hope I get to meet him eventually!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad