TMNT fan thread - (TMNT: Mutant Mayhem sequel Oct 9th, 2026!)

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
iu

This was the hardest and the first

iu

This one was pretty good

Ahhhh they remade Turtles in Time with updated graphics. It was ranked #15 out of all the games :laugh:

Turtles Or Turd-les? 15 TMNT Video Games Ranked From WORST To BEST

Turtles-in-Time-Reshelled-TMNT-video-game.jpg

TMNT 2 for NES was my favorite game ever.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
OMG DO WANT

Those were my gaming days...

The first game doesn't get hard until Act 5 and then it's absurd. The swimming section gets hyped but people that can't complete it just suck at it, it's not that hard. The last two levels of that game, however, are ridiculous and the WRONG way to make a hard game (see games like Ninja Gaiden I and II for the right way to make a hard game.) I have beaten that game only once in my life and it was complete bull**** luck.
The second game is a good arcade port for the time.
The third game is great.
The fourth game is AWESOME.

The first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES I beat a number of times. Ninja Scrolls are powerful get as many as you can and Boomerangs when thrown and return to you wont lose any giving you a good unlimited ranged attack you should give these to Raphael and Michelangelo who have a low range regular attack. If you throw Boomerangs and change Turtles you can then catch them allowing other Turtles to get them to use. There are some areas that have easy to get Pizza that you can respawn after leaving the area and coming back which helps keep your Turtles alive and healthy. The game was hard when trying to beat it for the first time but after that it wasn't so hard for me anymore once I figured things out.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES I beat a number of times. Ninja Scrolls are powerful get as many as you can and Boomerangs when thrown and return to you wont lose any giving you a good unlimited ranged attack you should give these to Raphael and Michelangelo who have a low range regular attack. If you throw Boomerangs and change Turtles you can then catch them allowing other Turtles to get them to use. There are some areas that have easy to get Pizza that you can respawn after leaving the area and coming back which helps keep your Turtles alive and healthy. The game was hard when trying to beat it for the first time but after that it wasn't so hard for me anymore once I figured things out.

I recently played TMNT: Danger of the ooze for PS3 which is not as good as the arcade games, but had kinda like a Metroid play to it, where you find items and power up and can play as any turtle and switch between them. Game was kinda hard, had some good music, and had some cool scenes and character takes from the 2012 series. Wasn’t a bad game, but still nothing is better than the classic liek Turtles in Time.

Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I swear they don’t make games the way they used to. The old ninja turtles sounds ridiculously hard. Rememebr Mario frustration? I’ve never punched more holes in my wall lol.

Reactions: Leonardo87

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Does anyone know where I can legally stream the original cartoon series?

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Does anyone know where I can legally stream the original cartoon series?

I know Hulu has the 2012 series not sure where you can get the 1987 series other than DVD, sorry not much help lol.
Lmao wow

I like turtles but...,, just wow.

Yeah that’s really crossing the line. Getting a tattoo or going to conventions is one thing but that’s just wow

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I know Hulu has the 2012 series not sure where you can get the 1987 series other than DVD, sorry not much help lol.

Yeah that’s really crossing the line. Getting a tattoo or going to conventions is one thing but that’s just wow
Lol right, I consider myself pretty dedicated but damn hahaha. That’s a lot.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
One of my favorite badass villains was Tiger Claw in the TMNT universe, if you read the IDW comics has some similarities to Old Hob...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad