Aug 25, 2010
With the 25th overall pick in the draft the :wings are proud to select,

from HC Slavia Praha of Czech Republic Extraliga, Right Wing, Dmitrij Jaskin

Jaskin_souboj_CLANEK.jpg

Michael Gary Scott

Toronto Maple Tron's
Apr 27, 2010
:sharks

With the 26th overall pick in the 2011 draft, the San Jose Sharks are proud to select, from the Windsor Spitfires of the Ontario Hockey League:

Alexander Khoklachev.
images

CR15

Feb 15, 2010
Windsor
With the 27th pick in 2011 NHL draft the :pens are proud to select Rocco Grimialdi USA U-18

GrimaldiWeb_2011WJC.jpg

next gm notified

Last edited:

CodeE

step on snek
Dec 20, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
:caps

With the 29th overall pick in the NHL draft, the Washington Capitals select, from the Saint John Sea Dogs of the QMJHL, center Zack Phillips

Zach+Phillips+13.jpg

Washington Capitals 2011 Draft

1st Round, 29th Overall: Zack Phillips, C, Saint John (QMJHL)

LiffLaff

Crazy? Me?
Feb 22, 2010
Vardal
Sorry about not making my pick guys, didn't get a pm, but TML knew I might miss it, and he knew who I wanted. Will try to be here for the rest of my picks, or at least let TML know who I want.

Inigo Montoya

Aug 29, 2008
Newmarket, ON
Sorry about not making my pick guys, didn't get a pm, but TML knew I might miss it, and he knew who I wanted. Will try to be here for the rest of my picks, or at least let TML know who I want.

No worries! I didn't PM you because I knew who you wanted and the pick before you was autoed.

Last edited:

Inigo Montoya

Aug 29, 2008
Newmarket, ON
What?? I thought I had four hours and it had only been 2 hours 58 minutes.. I would like to select defensemen David Musil from Vancouver Giants in the WHL.

Forgot to notify that it has been redcued to 3 hours. Forgot to change it in the thread. I have been doing that same time limit for everyone since I have gotten sick of waiting around just for people not to make their pick.

Arathor

Apr 28, 2010
By a pointy tower
:thrashers

Are proud to select:

Vladislav Namestnikov from the London Knights of the Ontario Hockey League. Position: Centre. Shoots: Left. Height: 6.0. Weight: 170. 68 GP, 30 G, 38 A, 68 PTS

"We are thrilled to have selected Vlad at the end of the first round. We felt that a good player would be available to us when we traded down and right now we've bolstered our prospect group greatly with the combined additions of Jordan Schroeder, Kevin Connauton, and Vladislav Namestnikov at the end of day 1 of the draft"​

Edit: MDZ notified to start round 2.

schronote

Sep 15, 2008
Forgot to notify that it has been redcued to 3 hours. Forgot to change it in the thread. I have been doing that same time limit for everyone since I have gotten sick of waiting around just for people not to make their pick.
No problem, it was a few minutes short of 3 hours so I hope I get my pick in Musil. Thanks for letting me know now, I am constantly keeping my eye on draft thread so I don't go over 4 hour(now 3 hour) limit.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
extralarge.png

With the 31st pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the Dallas Stars are proud to select from the Oshawa Generals,
Boone Jenner

108248848_display_image.jpg

Dalla Stars 2011 Draft
1st Round, 19th Overall: Jamie Oleksiak, D, Northeastern (NCAA)
2nd Round, 31st Overall: Boone Jenner, C, Oshawa Generals (OHL)

SuperSaiyanBeastmode

May 20, 2010
Ontario
stupid hackers, I was just about set to make my pick, and then... :laugh::rant:

StLouis_Blues.png

"With the 32nd pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, St. Louis Blues are proud to select from the Portland Winterhawks of the WHL, Joe Morrow"

5316764859_d42b4d559a_z.jpg

Next gm pm'ed

Inigo Montoya

Aug 29, 2008
Newmarket, ON
Fearless make another selection, please. Your pick is invalid.

Guys Im going to be at the cottage until 6 or 7. So I would appreciate if one of you could run the draft until then. Thank you!

Rob Scuderi

Sep 3, 2009
:isles

NYI are happy to select Tomas Jurco of the St. John Sea Dogs in the QMJHL

imgres

2011 Islanders Draft Selections
1st round 5th overall Dougie Hamilton D Niagara
2nd round 35th overall Tomas Jurco RW Saint John​

Last edited:

Warrior16

Apr 30, 2010
images

With the 35th overall pick in the Draft, the New Jersey Devils select from the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds of the OHL, Daniel Catenacci.

images

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad