TMA/The Park

calvegas04

Jun 23, 2016
Las Vegas
For those of you who have been down to the arena and surrounding area already what do you think they can do to improve it or do you think it is good how it is? I think they need to add a couple more restaurants/bars to the area. Beerhaus is great but that place is going to be sooo jammed packed on game days. There is a fairly good amount of space there that can be turned into retail/restaurants.

Jun 6, 2016
I think they could just add food trucks lined up outside the TMA if they wanted food options but it would take away from the businesses that paid for their brick spot at the Park.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I think they could just add food trucks lined up outside the TMA if they wanted food options but it would take away from the businesses that paid for their brick spot at the Park.

Yeah that's not gonna happen. Besides that, people can just grab something to eat from anywhere on the strip or just off it. I expect plenty of people will make a stop at In N Out on Tropicana before the game starts. It's busy enough at that location that it could be a time killer before puck drop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->