GDT: TLC - The PPV with No Build... but ladders!

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Want my boys new Day and Lashley and Budrick Murphy to win.

New Day is made for this style match. It's all good with Kofi to flop and fly and BIGE to throw everybody around.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Jesus the wrestling has been off the charts. This had zero expectations and delivering massive on the wrestling end. 3 GREAT matches.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yo that Murphy/Black match was NXT Takeover worthy. That was f***ing solid. Black has a broken nose the entire time.

Reactions: Viletho

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Murphy and Black was good shit. Im not sure if the Vikings look cool or ridiculous but I like their stuff.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Wow the booking of that Reigns Corbin match and the Raiders match has killed the audience completely.

While some of the wrestling is good, the PPV itself isn't and now they have a dead crowd.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The character is a little Joker style when Heath allowed Batman to beat his ass in the jail scene.

LudwigVonKarlsson

Fall of Pierre
Oct 17, 2013
Ottawa, ON
This woman’s tag match is awful, so many opportunities just to grab the titles but they’re just stalling and wasting time. At this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if Charlotte and Becky somehow won.

Reactions: Kaner9

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Bray Wyat stinks. As in he looks like he literally stinks from crawling out of a trailer park dumpster.

Charlotte looks like a giant next to the Kabookis. I like their match though.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
This woman’s tag match is awful, so many opportunities just to grab the titles but they’re just stalling and wasting time. At this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if Charlotte and Becky somehow won.
It's pretty bad, honestly. Becky and Charlotte taking everything off their chair shots makes it looks terrible. The pacing is so slow, and all of the spots are too choreographed. It's a mess.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They didn't do anything wrong, it just functioned as a last man standing match because some of the spots took so long to get to. That and Becky and Charlotte seem like they're scared to hit people with chairs. Match moved much faster last year. Also, people are tired of Becky and Charlotte together. Surprised they didn't win.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Just not a very good ppv, they killed the crowd off early on with the Raiders double count out that the crowd crapped on, followed by the overbooked mess that was Reigns and Corbin. And they never got the crowd back, it just died. The first matches were very good and building momentum and they lost it.

The Bray Wyatt Miz match was a Raw level match, and I'm just not digging Bray/fiend anymore. It was nice to see Bryan back with a American Dragon type of look, but there was no mystery to it when he hit his move set.

I keep thinking that blond doll is going to be Liv.

Lashley vs Rusev was just stupid, and Lashley is just dull as dirt.

The woman's tag match wasn't very good at all. Frankly I think that Becky and Charlotte looked utterly bored in the match and were slow and not very good, Asuka and Sane are fun to watch, but the spots were stupid and the prop stuff, took too long and killed the pacing.

I remember when TLC used to be great because it was almost like a guaranteed big spot hardcore show, but instead we got a dull badly booked ppv that was dominated by bad booking decisions and on top of that dominated by the whole stupid Reigns Corbin thing.

WWE's main roster stuff is just awful now, This PPV was no more then a average Raw or Smackdown card with no memorial or holy crap moments to it whatsoever.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
I watched that main event and it was pretty clear that Sane was really badly hurt or concussed, it didn't help that Chalotte speared her and then slapped her in the face for not taking it properly.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I watched that main event and it was pretty clear that Sane was really badly hurt or concussed, it didn't help that Chalotte speared her and then slapped her in the face for not taking it properly.

Charlotte has bricks for brains. There were 3 separate instances where she possibly concused Kairi along the way. The worst being the table spot when it was very clear Kairi had no idea where she was. She couldn't even sit up for the power bomb which Charlotte should have clued in right then and there. Nope. Charlotte looked like she took it as an insult and did it as hard as she could. The outside mat is not a ring. That was incredibly dangerous.The fact that Kairi even completed most of the match is a testament to how tough she is. She faced worse in Japan.

Yeah. Kairi I believe got concused early on in the match, that's why it was so sloppy.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
And then powerbombed through a table after getting sandbagged. Asuka had to wake up from selling to make her stop, which I’m guessing is how Charlotte figured it out.

Can’t imagine the finish was Asuka beating Charlotte and Becky 2 on 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad