Tkachuk (suspended 1 game for spear from bench)

Dzonna

Mar 28, 2017
just wondering what you guys think of MT. Every time I see a highlight involving him it’s because he’s doing something stupid lol. Does his play outweigh his PIM? I can’t help but feel like he’s your Kadri or 2010-2014 lol. Hopefully that changes , not just for fans but for the league too.

Was going to post this in the post game thread but it’s locked. We have almost 40 points and I have no idea how, I think outside of the first period vs Rangers we haven’t played good yet lol. If we don’t change our ways it’ll be a first round exit like some fanboy said on this forum. Martin already said he didn’t feel the slash and that it was laughable so hopefully the league doesn’t suspend him for it becuse u know he’ll be suspended for something else and I’ll be back on this thread for answers lol. Until then good luck vs habs tonight.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
just wondering what you guys think of MT
Love him

Every time I see a highlight involving him it’s because he’s doing something stupid lol. Does his play outweigh his PIM?
Yes

Was going to post this in the post game thread but it’s locked. We have almost 40 points and I have no idea how, I think outside of the first period vs Rangers we haven’t played good yet lol. If we don’t change our ways it’ll be a first round exit like some fanboy said on this forum.
ok

Until then good luck vs habs tonight.
TY

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Hes play far outweighs his pims, he hasnt taken a minor in a month and 15 of his 29 pims came from 1 bogus play that he did not deserve. Hes still 3rd in the league for penalties drawn so he is def not making stupid plays out there that hurts the team

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Guy actually draws more penalties than he takes and pulls something like a 60 percent Corsi. Has the ability to distract the other team with bullshit or stir up drama late in the game (see: last night when he was constantly getting involved after the play at the end of the 2nd as a way to try to sap momentum from the Leafs). Scored 55+ points as an 18/19 year old rookie and is on his way to similar numbers as a sophomore.

He's my favourite player on this team to watch and a much needed element for long-term success in the West, I expect him to be a 75pt player in his prime while playing an even better all-around game. Jealous that you guys got Matthews but Tkachuk probably should've gone top 3.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Guy actually draws more penalties than he takes and pulls something like a 60 percent Corsi. Has the ability to distract the other team with bull**** or stir up drama late in the game (see: last night when he was constantly getting involved after the play at the end of the 2nd as a way to try to sap momentum from the Leafs). Scored 55+ points as an 18/19 year old rookie and is on his way to similar numbers as a sophomore.

He's my favourite player on this team to watch and a much needed element for long-term success in the West, I expect him to be a 75pt player in his prime while playing an even better all-around game. Jealous that you guys got Matthews but Tkachuk probably should've gone top 3.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts. I'm so glad Edmonton didn't draft Tkachuk.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
just wondering what you guys think of MT. Every time I see a highlight involving him it’s because he’s doing something stupid lol. Does his play outweigh his PIM? I can’t help but feel like he’s your Kadri or 2010-2014 lol. Hopefully that changes , not just for fans but for the league too.

I have obviously addressed this elsewhere but will respond here as well.

His play greatly out weighs his PIMs, plus he draws many more penalties than he takes so that outwieghs it as well.

I would also say that I haven't seen him do a single "dumb thing" so no there is no need for him to change at all.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Technically, it's for the opposite thing. First one was for tapping a guy who was off the ice from on the ice. This one was for tapping a guy who was on the ice from off the ice.
48c.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->