News Article: Tkachuk’s Captains

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
OTTAWA - Ottawa Senators captain Brady Tkachuk, his fiancée Emma Farinacci and BGC Ottawa are pleased to announce that Brady and Emma have made a long-term commitment to the BGC. The pair will offer their time, energy and philanthropic support towards improving the lives of the close to 4,500 local youth who are BGC members in Ottawa.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Good for Brady & Emma.

...and it took me way too long to figure out BGC is the new handle for the Boys & Girls Club of Ottawa.

Senovision

May 23, 2011
Brady is great with all kids. One of my friends is a teacher in Ottawa and my friend said that when their school got to skate with the Sens that Brady was genuinely interested in the kids. My friend said that Brady spent the most time with the kids out of all of the Senator players. This BGC is a natural fit for Brady. Brady is a gem!

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
OTTAWA - Ottawa Senators captain Brady Tkachuk, his fiancée Emma Farinacci and BGC Ottawa are pleased to announce that Brady and Emma have made a long-term commitment to the BGC. The pair will offer their time, energy and philanthropic support towards improving the lives of the close to 4,500 local youth who are BGC members in Ottawa.

Had to deep dive to see what BGC is.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Great to see Brady do this, it's great for the hockey team & it's even better for the community & the Boys & Girls Club of Ottawa. :clap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad