Tip`s `n` Trick`s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Will b Updatin`g this thread Periodically with New Tip`s `n` Trick`s,,, Anything 2 Make ur Live a Little Easier. :yo:

Fun Fac`t: U Can get ur Lab`top as wet as u Wan`t, as long as u Soak it in Rice Afterward`s. I literally go Swimmin`g with my Labtop`s, give it a Rice bath afterward`s `n` it Work`s good as New. So if u Splash ur `Top, Ur good 2 go. :handclap::handclap::handclap:

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
Tip: you can still cook and eat rice after you use it on your laptop after swimming. Note: may or may not taste like chlorine.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
Tip: more than 2 person has peed in the pool you are swimming in - don't go in!!!

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
Trick: chlorine. Would you drink a cup full of pee if it had a little bit of chlorine added to "kill the jerms"??

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Gabby contract is an absolute STEAL. He could easily have gotten 7.5+ on UFA.

As for the injury concerns, Gaborik hasn't missed much hockey since he had his re-occurring groin injury surgically repaired in 08-09 other than this season. His injury woes have pretty much been left behind him I am not concerned about that. He is a proven scoring threat and I feel he will still be effective scorer even 4/5 years from now. His game is not as speed based as it once was, he has successfully adapted his game and I think he can continue that.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Will b Updatin`g this thread Periodically with New Tip`s `n` Trick`s,,, Anything 2 Make ur Live a Little Easier. :yo:

Fun Fac`t: U Can get ur Lab`top as wet as u Wan`t, as long as u Soak it in Rice Afterward`s. I literally go Swimmin`g with my Labtop`s, give it a Rice bath afterward`s `n` it Work`s good as New. So if u Splash ur `Top, Ur good 2 go. :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Buying rice on the way home 2nite because my computer was in my car with the sun-roof rolled down and it got rained upon, so thanks for the tip, this trick may save literally thousands of my favorite selfies.

Thanks.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Many People think injury`s are Bad but Wat your missing is that Injury`s will make u stronger. Every time u get injure`d You`re body literally Rebuild`s itself Stronger than before. Of broken M`arm dozen`s of time`s `n` now it`s literally stronger then steel, I`ll be breaking the other one in soon. So injure yourself Early `n` Often, You`re body will thank u for it. :handclap:

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Buying rice on the way home 2nite because my computer was in my car with the sun-roof rolled down and it got rained upon, so thanks for the tip, this trick may save literally thousands of my favorite selfies.

Thanks.

I'll keep you and your laptop in my thoughts and prayers during this trying time.

Reactions: VickAshley

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Many People think injury`s are Bad but Wat your missing is that Injury`s will make u stronger. Every time u get injure`d You`re body literally Rebuild`s itself Stronger than before. Of broken M`arm dozen`s of time`s `n` now it`s literally stronger then steel, I`ll be breaking the other one in soon. So injure yourself Early `n` Often, You`re body will thank u for it. :handclap:

This is the worst f***ing advice I've ever seen. And how the f*** have you broken your arm that many times? Seriously, what the f***?

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
#truth

A lot of ppl say Rome wasn' built in a day but they have literally no idea how many days of rebuilding are involved in building an empire and I think it's because they don' take strengthening concepts like this into consideration and should probabs st*u.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
This is the worst ****ing advice I've ever seen. And how the **** have you broken your arm that many times? Seriously, what the ****?
U r dum with this comment because shaolin monks literally kick bricks with their shins all day to make calcium build up to make strong shins like steel and it' proven in science data that it works 100% of the time.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
This is the worst ****ing advice I've ever seen. And how the **** have you broken your arm that many times? Seriously, what the ****?
Bone`s are like Muscle`s; the more time`s u break them Down the stronger they get. This apply`s 2 many Aspect`s of the Yuman body; Hence the Phrase `What Doesn`t Kill U Make`s U Stronger.` :cheers:

Reactions: VickAshley

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
A Tip if U Must Urinate: Don`t. 95% of the Time you`re bladder is wrong and Just need`s 2 settle down. If u feel the urge, wait 30 mins and give it 30 Min`s 2 settle down. If that doesn`t solve it give It another 30 Min`s `n` if U still have 2 go then u May go,,,, Your bladder is often wrong `n` can trigger `False Positive`s` but Your Bladder is you`re friend If u know how 2 treat it Correctly.

Thank u.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Pro`Tip that I learn`d from Will Gate`s back in Washin`gton, Seattle. Ninety-Nime Per`cent of Business`s fail within the Fir`s`t 90 Day`s, If this Happen`s, Literally Just Set you`re Business on Fire: Set It `n` Forget It.

I did this With my Bongo Business that Crash`d `n` Burn`d, meaning I Literally Set it on Fire `n` Collect`d $1.2 Milliom Dollar`s from the Insuran`ce Company. This is What Insurance is For. So Rember Folk`s, Set It `n` Forget It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->