Recalled/Assigned: Tinordi sent down (March 29. 2013)

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
For this game I wish to see more crease clearing and grit from Tinordi.

Like I said, as a 20 years old player, the adaptation was huge from the OHL to the AHL, and now even more in the NHL. Learning the physical part of the game is a whole other story than acclimating yourself to the speed and play of pro hockey. And I'm not even talking about the life of a pro hockey player, that is quite different than the one of a CHL player.

That's why I wouldn't mind seeing him keep improving on those aspects next year down in the AHL. He mastered the speed and global play of the AHL admirably well this season. Next season he can focus more on embrassing the physical part of the game.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Scuderi and Sopel have no place in your list, Sopel was soft and Scuderi play exactly like Gorges. Bouillon is more of a crease clearer that both these guys.

Both are known for clearing the crease. No kidding. Sopel might be soft along the boards, he still clears the crease effectively and checks his player when he's in the crease.
Bouillon is not as good as he was in that aspect of the game. The guy is 37 years old and 5'8. There's a limit to what you can do.
As for Scuderi, have you ever seen him play? lol. This guy would show quite a couple of tricks to Gorges as far as crease clearing goes.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Wouden't be surprised if Beaulieu gets called up. It seems like MB & MT are trying out the Hamilton D-Man to see what kind of depth we have

We Want The 25

Go Habs Go
Sep 7, 2006
trade or Weber is good to go i guess.

id rather have tinordi than weber so not sure why they would do it but im guessing we trade for a d before the day is over

Cookie007

Mar 23, 2011
as much as ya'll hate weber and kaberle, we need at least one of them in for the 2nd PP. Boullion and Gorges on the 2nd wave is disgusting...in a bad way.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I will bet you $10 that after every call up and send down Bergevin goes on the internet just to see the trade speculations that quickly arise.

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
Interesting.. I didn't think Diaz was close to returning but hopefully he is. If Weber is healthy maybe him or Kaberle gets back in?? Possibility of a trade for a dman coming maybe?
Weber or Kaberle can play defense. Weber should be near to come back.

Prust is also near to come back.

I wish they can showcase Kaberle because at this point of time a PP QB has some values.

Look at teams who have less than 15% PP: NYR, WPG, CAR, CBJ, BUF, VAN.

If they trade Kaberle, I would love to see a 2nd coming back.
WPG has also three second round (one for Leveillé ;)) and their PP is at 14.4%.

We should wait and see what will happen in the next 5 days.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Real happy tinordi got a couple of games, didnt think he would this year

hope they do call up beaulieu just for a lil try out, like others have said, i think bergevin has been seeing were missing someone clearly on that 2 PP unit for dmen,

i know kaberle and weber are still here, but if even tinordi was playing over them, i think beaulieu deserves a LOOK

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
There is no way Weber is better than Tinordi. Weber is awful and he's awful on the Pp as well. When's the last time he pulled off one of his mythical "slapshots"? Pfft he's more likely to caught the puck up during a mistimed pinch, crap his pants and slink off into the bench during the ensuing 2on0.

Kaberle all the way, he's a great passer at the very least.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Pretty clear to me this is a showcase the next 2 games for whoever they play between Kaberle and Weber.

Tinordi did some solid things, but there's no point keeping him up to play such limited minutes. He got a taste of show and he'll take what he learned up here and get better down there.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Real happy tinordi got a couple of games, didnt think he would this year

hope they do call up beaulieu just for a lil try out, like others have said, i think bergevin has been seeing were missing someone clearly on that 2 PP unit for dmen,

i know kaberle and weber are still here, but if even tinordi was playing over them, i think beaulieu deserves a LOOK
Pretty sure Weber just got activated today.

Kaberle is probably being bubble-wrapped.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
There is no way Weber is better than Tinordi. Weber is awful and he's awful on the Pp as well. When's the last time he pulled off one of his mythical "slapshots"? Pfft he's more likely to caught the puck up during a mistimed pinch, crap his pants and slink off into the bench during the ensuing 2on0.

Kaberle all the way, he's a great passer at the very least.

Weber should be a big upgrade on Gorges on the #2 PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->