Tinordi and Bournival make the Habs!

Analyzer*

To make place for both of them, Villeneuve & Fournier speculated that Hudon might be waived or Diaz trade.

If you do mean Dumont instead of Hudon, then yes, he's already been waived. It's needed to send him down.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
And his 21 points in 65 games with us is the lowest production of his career on top of the fact that he disappears for stretches and he's a borderline defensive liability if he's not out there with two of our best 2-way forwards in Pleks and Gionta. I don't know how much hockey people watch outside of Habs games, but it's obvious that the ones who only watch the Habs are starved for anyone 6'2"+ with a heart beat - doubly so if his name is French.

He was terrible in his first year with the club. I've been generally happy with him since last season though. My only problem is his lack of finish, which is a big deal, but that's a general issue I have with the entire 2nd line. There is no natural scorer there.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
He was terrible in his first year with the club. I've been generally happy with him since last season though. My only problem is his lack of finish, which is a big deal, but that's a general issue I have with the entire 2nd line. There is no natural scorer there.

It's kinda true. One guy with the potential to score lots of goals with perhaps a more elite playmaking centre who draws more attention/clears more space, another guy with the potential to both set up AND score more goals if he ever played steadily with a group of non-grinder wingers, and a guy I wish was capable of providing both of them with at least a little of all that stuff more than just once in a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad