Timothy "Lillypad" Liljegren Discussion || UPD 1/14/2020 -- Recalled by the Leafs and returned

chamchibap

Jun 15, 2018
I know we can't go off 1 game but last night he was very bad. and I was disappointed in Woll too. We got outplayed by Ottawa's farm team at Coca Cola. #11 on baby Sens should be a guy we target. That kid can play.
I only watched the highlights, but sometimes I catch myself thinking Lily always seems to be on the ice for goals against. Mind you, he’s probably playing around 25 minutes a game, so I’m not quite sure what to make of it. For all I know, he prevented and stopped ten times as many high danger chances against.
The clip of the first goal against made it look like Lily was wildly out of position, but it doesn’t show the play leading up to it. Hope his positioning and ability to read plays and risk keep improving.
I’m a big big fan and think he can be a real steady partner for mo or sandin, but there’s no doubt he’s still young and developing.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I only watched the highlights, but sometimes I catch myself thinking Lily always seems to be on the ice for goals against. Mind you, he’s probably playing around 25 minutes a game, so I’m not quite sure what to make of it. For all I know, he prevented and stopped ten times as many high danger chances against.
The clip of the first goal against made it look like Lily was wildly out of position, but it doesn’t show the play leading up to it. Hope his positioning and ability to read plays and risk keep improving.
I’m a big big fan and think he can be a real steady partner for mo or sandin, but there’s no doubt he’s still young and developing.
To be fair it has been worst game I have seen him play in a long long time. Maybe he is sick who knows.

Reactions: chamchibap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->