Time to trade Jonny Gaudreau

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyfromtroykings

Jan 26, 2014
Big shot wanted his money, even half-assed for the 1st part of the season and when they need you in the playoffs WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? 0 goals in the last 6 games vs anaheim, WOW, it's amazing this guy his rookie year had the balls to play vs this same team, now 2 years later is a coward. I would honestly look for a trade partner in the offseason because he doesn't have it.

May 27, 2012
Earth
giphy.gif

OzFlyers

Registered Boozer
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
Big shot wanted his money, even half-assed for the 1st part of the season and when they need you in the playoffs WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? 0 goals in the last 6 games vs anaheim, WOW, it's amazing this guy his rookie year had the balls to play vs this same team, now 2 years later is a coward. I would honestly look for a trade partner in the offseason because he doesn't have it.

To Philly for Laughton and Hagg! :sarcasm:

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015

pathetic.

(not Johnny)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
1) We have an arm chair discussion thread
2) Outsiders telling us it is time to trade someone that knows between zero and nothing about our team, doesn't go over well
3) Anaheim is just 1 team, ONE
4) Calling you clueless, would be a spectacular understatement.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
I was a super fan in the early 90's when we were super chokers. I saw the reactionary hate underachieving star players got...and what happened after we shipped them all out? We went from being one of the most dominant teams in the league to being one of the weakest.
Can't be too reactionary yet, but if he has another average season and more importantly if he shows he can't handle the physicality of PO's next year then I think he's got to go.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
We scored 2 5on5 goals in 4 games while Anaheim was missing Fowler and Vataanen. Put these two in and we generate nothing.

Our forwards simply arent as good as this fanbase thinks they are.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Shut the **** up. A lot of players didn't perform how they should have. Gaudreau was one of the only reasons the Flames made it to the playoffs.

maaran

Apr 17, 2017
Canada
I know that Calgary will never trade Gaudreau but I think Vancouver would be interested considering him and Horvat jelled together during the all-star game. They'd probably have to give up Demko+ or Juolevi+ though.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I know that Calgary will never trade Gaudreau but I think Vancouver would be interested considering him and Horvat jelled together during the all-star game. They'd probably have to give up Demko+ or Juolevi+ though.
lol @ Demko being mentioned :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Who wants to go to Playoffs board and point out that Gaudreau's 2 points in 4 games is the same as McDavid's and Draisaitl's points combined?

Gaudreau looked good in 3rd game, made a few nice passes that ended up being good scoring chances but other just couldn't finish them.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
yes

And we should have traded Bennett, Brodie, Hamilton and Monahan when they struggled as well.

I tell ya, some of the things people say on here...

StumpyTown

Sep 26, 2016
You best be trolling because deep down you know he's still an awesome player. I'm a Jets fan living in Calgary so I think I can be somewhat objective when looking at the Flames as I don't have all my emotions tied up in them. (But they are my 2nd choice and were "my" team while the Jets were away on vacation)
Johnny Hockey is still Johnny Hockey. He will be fine. If you look around the league, many of the top players had less than stellar years the first year into their first big money contracts. He'll be fine and will be a superstar here for a while.
He may not have scored in this series, but he was still creating opportunities. He made young guy mistakes which is understandable, but he will learn from them. He comes across as a reasonably bright guy so take a breath and get ready for next year.
Just be happy that the Flames didn't have the crapshow of goaltending that the Jets had this year. Elliot looked alot like Pavelec did against the Ducks a few years ago and the numbers are eerily similar. Just like the Jets, the Flames will be fine if they can shore up their goaltending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad