Time to sell-off Simmonds, Voracek, Giroux to the highest bidder

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I admit, I go there all the time.

What I don't understand is the "Flyers fans" that go there all the time, but never on our own boards. That seems odd to me.
Well, there's a lot of negativity on these boards towards the team. I can't say I'd blame them for staying away if that's why.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Plus....where else can you hear that we are trading Neuvirth after he is healthy because we are fed up with the injuries.

Lol.

The guy who is saying that is also trying to claim the plan was for Stolarz to be the starter this year before he got hurt. If that was the case he would have played more last year if they felt comfortable he was going to be one of the goalies nonetheless the starter.

They knew what they were getting themselves into with Neuvirth on the injury front. This has been issue even going back to previous clubs. The guy has always been at risk just hurt himself in some strange way for whatever reason which has continued even before they extended him. Hextall said last year when they extended him that injuries were the only thing keeping him from being a #1 so they were seemingly fine with the trade off.

Reactions: Tripod

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I get bored sometimes, man, don’t know what what to say. Want to visit the unwashed NHL masses :laugh:.
In that case, you might have better luck visiting other teams boards instead. On the main board nobody wants to admit their team is bad, but those same people are usually pretty honest on their own board. Sometimes it's nice to see other fan bases who are miserable, instead of ours.

Reactions: NYCFlyer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->