• Tiny Archibald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jacob Chychrun

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Murf

Apr 10, 2007
WESTSIDE(of Gilbert)
It’s usually someone who is pretty important, that is starting to give you hope that they turned a corner and are going to start really producing.

I voted OEL. I would vote Keller but he has been somewhere between OK and invisible. He’s not important enough right now to be struck down by Coyote luck.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Aaaand its gone 03012019230140.jpg

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Voted in the poll that it's Niklas Hjalmarsson, on the principle that our next player taken out is going to hurt a lot to lose, because he's our defensive anchor on a team that can barely score.

At the rate we're going with our lack of luck, because Hjalmarsson is underappreciated being a defensive defenseman, our bright star we have now that Schmaltz has made his way to IR, it's going to be Adin Hill (who isn't an option in the poll) though. Then down will go Kuemper, and we'll all be wishing we had Wedgewood back, as we watch a goalie tandem of Hunter Miska and Marek Langhamer (nothing against either personally, but neither are NHL ready).

Reactions: kbay

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
We came close to losing Archibald today. He took a slap shot on his foreleg in practice and went down. Had to be helped off but was back about five minutes later.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I voted OEL, in hopes his absence goes unnoticed, or finds the team improved.
Not sure if you are serious or just being sarcastic, but losing OEL is about the worst thing that could happen to this team. It would not go unnoticed and the team will be much worse.

Reactions: BeSeeingYouSeattle

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Not sure if you are serious or just being sarcastic, but losing OEL is about the worst thing that could happen to this team. It would not go unnoticed and the team will be much worse.
OEL loss would kill us. Remeber our train wreck D at the start of last year with Hammer out and our downfall this year started after the often hated Demers went down. We need to keep OEL and keep him healthy.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Niklas and Chicken have to be the two worst players at taking hits I've ever seen. They don't brace or lean into hits, they just kind of stand there and get destroyed. So one of those two would be my guess.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Seriously, guys, the only legitimate beef against our defensemen is that they aren't forwards. Nik is fine. Chychrun is fine. OEL ought to score more, but ok. Lubie is playing above expectations. Kuemper, for a backup goalie, is playing fine.
We need forwards who can score.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I wonder if our players are guilty of overtraining in off season. The volume of long-term major injuries just seems like such an anomaly.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I wonder if our players are guilty of overtraining in off season. The volume of long-term major injuries just seems like such an anomaly.
First real offseason with new med staff. RT and Chayka talk big on fitness (which always seems weird to me, as I doubt there are any teams who don't have reasonable fitness standards/programs). It's a reasonable inference, imo.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad