Tim Erixon vs Ian Cole vs Jared Cowen

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
Yeah, I have heard good things of Erixon. I honeslty do not know how he compares to Rundblad and Cowen, but in Hockeys Future he was 15th, Rundblad 22nd and Cowen was 40th.

Now in all honesty, since Rundblad won the Salming award, one has to think THN got this one wrong.

Still an blue chipper in my books.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Yeah, I have heard good things of Erixon. I honeslty do not know how he compares to Rundblad and Cowen, but in Hockeys Future he was 15th, Rundblad 22nd and Cowen was 40th.

Now in all honesty, since Rundblad won the Salming award, one has to think THN got this one wrong.

Or they believe his game better translates to the NHL level and ice size.

madmike77

Jan 9, 2009

Erixon was rated pretty highly in prospect rankings from other sources - top 30 for most. I still don't know how HF rated someone like Jake Gardiner ahead of Erixon.

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
Erixon was rated pretty highly in prospect rankings from other sources - top 30 for most. I still don't know how HF rated someone like Jake Gardiner ahead of Erixon.

Yeah all of us on the flames board were shocked when he was left out of the top 50. Huge oversight if you ask me

Pietraneglo222

That's the old rankings. The new ones Rundblad is number 5 or 6. Cowen ~15. Erixon I don't remember.

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
Yeah all of us on the flames board were shocked when he was left out of the top 50. Huge oversight if you ask me

Clarification on my part: THN prospect ranking from the spring, not this website.

HF in the fall did not have Erixon, Cowen or Rundblad in the top 50
HF in the spring had Rundblad 5th, Cowen 18th, no Erixon
THN this spring had Erixon at 15, Rundblad at 22 and Cowne at 40.

(HF Organizational ranking remained unchanged for Ottawa for some odd reason :sarcasm:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad