Tiger Woods Appreciation Thread part II

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
What, you my master now?! I'm supposed to listen to your punk ass?!

Sep 19, 2008
he cheated on his wife but he can do that because he is tiger woods

he never ever beat his wife

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Think Tiger Wood`s is the Best`est Player in the National Golf League. I Think Tiger Wood`s is a Gr8 Player `n` Win`s a Lot of Golve Tournament`s. If I Met Tiger Wood`s I Would Axe 4 his AutoGralve `n` Tell him Good Luck in the Open ChampionChip. Gosh Bless Eldrick Wood`s. :clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: Roman Fell

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Think wen Tiger Wood`s retire`s from Golve, he Could be the Presiden`t of the Unite`d State`s of AnMerica. He Could Brin`g Milliom`s of People 2gether `n` we Could work 2gether `n` Build a Better Future. :clap: I Think Tiger Wood`s wood give every1 Lot`s `n` Lot`s of PopSicle`s even tho He never gave Hank Haney any PopSickle`s, I Think he Learn`d his Lesson `n` he Would give Every1 Free PopSickle`s if he was the Presiden`t. I Think Tiger Wood`s Wood make a good Presiden`t `n` I Would Vote for him if he Ran for Presiden`t. Gosh Bless Eldrick Would`s `n` Gosh bless AnMerica. :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Think Eldrick Wood`s had a Good Open ChampionChip and kame up a Liddle short. I think he play`d Good `n` show`d a lot of Heart. I Think he will win a Lot of more ChampionChip`s `n` brake Jack Nicholas`s Record. Bubbable WatWingle is an Nother 1 of my Favourite Golver`s `n` I like his Pink Ball.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
When Gosh Create`d Tiger Wood`s, he Create`d the Ultimate Champion. Tiger Wood`s has won so Many ChampionChip`s, it is literally Unbelievable. :shakehead Tonite he Join`s Samb S`nead with 82 ChampionChip`s on the P`G`A` Tour. :clap::amazed::clap::amazed::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
One thousand people paid $5 in early 1982 to attend a United Way golf fund-raiser that included a two-hole exhibition between a 6-year-old Tiger Woods and a 69-year-old Sam Snead, who had notched the last of his career record PGA Tour victories nearly 17 years before.

“I’ve never seen talent like this before,” he said in a telephone interview, recalling what Snead said. “If the kid doesn’t burn out, he’ll be the greatest golfer the world has ever seen.”

Tiger Woods Is Closing In on Sam Snead’s Record

:amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed:

Sep 19, 2008
https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/28300437/had-earn-it

MELBOURNE, Australia -- There were high emotions and fierce hugs from Tiger Woods, this time as a winner both ways in the Presidents Cup.

Woods capped off a big year that began with his 15th major at the Masters by playing and leading his U.S. team to another victory in the Presidents Cup on Sunday at Royal Melbourne.

The first playing captain in 25 years, he opened the 12 singles matches by beating Abraham Ancer to set the Presidents Cup record with his 27th match victory, and set the tone for the rest of his team.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad