Online Series: Tiger King (Netflix)

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
It really is but I started it thinking it was like three episodes and I think it's 7. I liked it but they needed to cut it down, just about everyone in it is unlikeable. I had no idea this was going on, crazy.
Yeah, I'm only 2 episodes in so far and it's just so crazy lol. It's kinda like a car crash that you can't look away from. I hate them all but I want to see what happens. The poor animals though.

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
I just finished watching Tiger King
Thought I would watch one episode at a time but it’s way to intriguing that I binge watch the entire docu series
It has zany characters and the plot so twisted you think it was fiction.
Two paws up One of the best docu series I have seen

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I thought the first 3 episodes were phenomenal. It definitely lost steam during the back half.

Joe Exotic 2020
They already had me but they really won me over with the political gambits. I was rolling at certain points, it was just so ludicrous.

I will agree though that the documentary lost a bit of steam in the back half.

And I feel terrible for Travis. That kid had no clue what he was getting himself into.

Reactions: TB12

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Watched Tiger King. I don't really see what the big deal is. The whole "Carole killed her husband" theme which seems so interesting for other people came off pretty weak for me. Exotic is a pretty big phony in a million different ways.

I thought Jeff Lowe was the only interesting person in the whole show. That guy is one hell of a con man. Exotic's campaign manager was a breath of fresh air also, seemed like the only person in the entire world of this show other than Lowe with any brains.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Watched Tiger King. I don't really see what the big deal is. The whole "Carole killed her husband" theme which seems so interesting for other people came off pretty weak for me. Exotic is a pretty big phony in a million different ways.

I thought Jeff Lowe was the only interesting person in the whole show. That guy is one hell of a con man. Exotic's campaign manager was a breath of fresh air also, seemed like the only person in the entire world of this show other than Lowe with any brains.

The guy did just up and disappear. It's kind of nuts.

Reactions: TB12

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018

I got a kick out of how Exotic’s campaign manager is a libertarian, yet the show ends with him talking about the need to protect tigers in the wild. He may seem smarter, but I have my doubts.

anyways, loved the series, wish there was a bit more background info on Travis- how does a Cali kid end up in Oklahoma going gay-for-pay? Bad home life, or does he just love guns and drugs that much? There could be more background on a lot of the characters in general, that’s just the person I’m most curious about. Joe’s background helps explain his personality a bit, like he’s always looking for his fathers approval or somethin.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
I got a kick out of how Exotic’s campaign manager is a libertarian, yet the show ends with him talking about the need to protect tigers in the wild. He may seem smarter, but I have my doubts.

anyways, loved the series, wish there was a bit more background info on Travis- how does a Cali kid end up in Oklahoma going gay-for-pay? Bad home life, or does he just love guns and drugs that much? There could be more background on a lot of the characters in general, that’s just the person I’m most curious about. Joe’s background helps explain his personality a bit, like he’s always looking for his fathers approval or somethin.

Maybe it was just me but his mom looked stoned out of her mind during his funeral.

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
I wish I could have rooted for someone in Tiger King
But every new character was just as shady as the next
Joe Exotic was slow train wreck happening. Can’t help but to watch. Entertaining and cringe worthy at the same time

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018

I love how one of Joe's campaign promises was "Anti-Cyber Bullying".....yet that's pretty much all he did with Carole

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad