GDT: Tier 2 Status | Hurricanes @ CBJ | 7pm | 3/15/2019

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Risk_Matrix_and_Consequences_of_Failure.JPG

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
It looks like it's boiled down to a four team race for the wild card spots in the East. Unless they collapse, I don't think we're catching the Caps, Pens, or Isles so it's us and the Canes, Habs, and Flyers fighting for 7th and 8th.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Hopefully the team shores up their home performance.

Will actually be able to make this one and would like to not leave disappointed

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Founders KBS release today. All stocked up for playoff run.

I hope Hurricanes crash and burn. They, Avs, and Stars fans should suffer another decade of shit hockey after swiping Stanley Cup playoff teams from other cities. Vegas is welcome to implode too.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Where we are at, until we clinch every game is a 1. I'm kind of exhausted being in this situation every year.

Reactions: CPTN71

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Where we are at, until we clinch every game is a 1. I'm kind of exhausted being in this situation every year.
Its been quite the experience going from best team in CBJ history/comfortably in

to

scratching/needing every single point with time ticking away :laugh:

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Packed house on a Friday night......too many times we've seen the CBJ lay an egg in that situation. Hopefully more like the Pens game from last Saturday.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Was looking at the split for Feb, there are a whole lot of duds, it was brutal to look at. There are players that got propped up from the Boston game, but there is almost nothing else positive out of it. Talk about the whole team falling off the cliff at the same time.

Ahoy there

Always in control of my stick
Nov 10, 2018
NC via WI
I do not come in peace as I am wishing very bad things upon you tonight, LOL :nod:

Hope it's a good game (and by that I mean Canes win)

Seriously, hope we all find enjoyment as our emotions get toyed with

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Founders KBS release today. All stocked up for playoff run.

I hope Hurricanes crash and burn. They, Avs, and Stars fans should suffer another decade of **** hockey after swiping Stanley Cup playoff teams from other cities. Vegas is welcome to implode too.

The world needs the Pens, Kings and Hawks to win a few more cups? I must admit that I don't understand this post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->