Tickets Thread

Ron*

sxqd3v1ag43mm4irwzlq_normal.jpeg

LA Kings @LAKings
We understand that STMs are having issues printing tickets. We are currently working on fixing the issue.

Man, this site was ****ed up for almost two full days. Finally was able to download my tickets this evening.

I hate Ticketmaster.

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
I hate Ticketmaster.

THIS.

I've been going back and forth all week with Ticketdisaster trying to get the 2 extra seats I bought back in September for opening night. They proved entirely incapable of making them available to me for download. They basically told me "guess you'll have to get them at will call" :rant:

Since I had ZERO confidence that they actually would be there on Saturday, I had my ST rep go and verify that the tickets will indeed be there. Now I have to get there extra early, as I'm sure will call will be a zoo on Saturday. I won't really relax until I have the tickets in my grubby hands :p:

Ron*

Vancouver game, Monday night. Son can't go, daughter can't go.

Free ticket, Section 318, 8th row.

Upside: red-line seats.

Downside: sitting next to me. (Probably. You can go wherever you want, but its probably standing room only for this game.)

PM me.

Requirements:

(1) Be a regular poster on this website, preferably this L.A. Kings board.

(2) No Vancouver fans. I'd rather have an empty seat next to me than a Vancouver fan sitting in it.

(3) No Detroit fans. I'd rather have the empty seat next to me on fire than a Detroit fan sitting in it.

Ron*

Time to bump this. I will bump it again around game time if I still don't have any takers.

onlyalad

New rule: no goalies.
Jan 13, 2008
Vancouver game, Monday night. Son can't go, daughter can't go.

Free ticket, Section 318, 8th row.

Upside: red-line seats.

Downside: sitting next to me. (Probably. You can go wherever you want, but its probably standing room only for this game.)

PM me.

Requirements:

(1) Be a regular poster on this website, preferably this L.A. Kings board.

(2) No Vancouver fans. I'd rather have an empty seat next to me than a Vancouver fan sitting in it.

(3) No Detroit fans. I'd rather have the empty seat next to me on fire than a Detroit fan sitting in it.

I don't know a seat on fire with a Detroit fan in it might be fun.

jfont

Feb 27, 2002
Los Angeles
Just thought I'd mention this:

Apparently, Goldstar.com, which seems to be a ticket broker, has a few tickets for Thursday's game for $34/ticket. It says they are $45 regular.

http://www.goldstar.com/e/65851

I'm not sure if the seats are any good, but under face value is always a bonus.

Just brought these a couple of days ago...There is an additional $5 fee (processing?).

We'll see if they're any good...

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
Just brought these a couple of days ago...There is an additional $5 fee (processing?).

We'll see if they're any good...

Out of curiosity, how were the seats? Being in the 300s, I'm not sure I'd buy them if I was coming all the way from Alberta, unless it was a trip that included like 4 games.

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
Out of curiosity, how were the seats? Being in the 300s, I'm not sure I'd buy them if I was coming all the way from Alberta, unless it was a trip that included like 4 games.

I took a look at the site and the seats I saw were 308 which I think is center ice. It did not say what row.

Ron*

^^^ Nah, 308 is in the corner.

I know because 318 is my section (right behind the TV and radio broadcast booths), and I am in the center.

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
^^^ Nah, 308 is in the corner.

I know because 318 is my section (right behind the TV and radio broadcast booths), and I am in the center.

Thank's for the correction. I just keep proving I can't read with my old age eyes;)

I just re-looked. It was section 301. But now there is only one ticket left.

Ron*

Thank's for the correction. I just keep proving I can't read with my old age eyes;)

I just re-looked. It was section 301. But now there is only one ticket left.

301 is a damn good section...center ice and red-line. $34 is basically STH price. Best you are going to get. Much better price than you will find at StubHub or the rest of the third-party broker thieves.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Where exactly in the arena do the people who have Standing Room only tickets stay? And can you buy SRO tickets from the box office?

Club level, in the restaurant on one end. At least that is where i've gone when my dads' co-workers get me a SRO ticket.

I would assume you can buy them at the box office, but can't say for sure.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Nabbed up some Premier 11 seats for tomorrow night. Last game I went to on New Years 2011 we were in Premier 13 and it was great so looking forward to tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->