Tickets Thread

Dave33

Jul 8, 2005
AMEX presale is always crappy. Only found 1 seat in the 100's. Not that pleased with price either, but f it, gotta see the banner go up.

T308

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2008
SoCal
AMEX presale is always crappy. Only found 1 seat in the 100's. Not that pleased with price either, but f it, gotta see the banner go up.

Not pleased with the price of the Sec 324, but since I saw game 6, my partner will take our seats in 115, both of which cost less than my ticket. At least in the 300s i wont have to strain my neck looking up, the banner will be at eye level!

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Yeah, this ain't cheap, but first banner raising only happens once. I threw down some cash for PR11 seating. Not super happy about it, but I'm sure my spirits will be much higher on Saturday morning when I'm mingling among the Kings faithful.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
There is no way I'm missing that banner raising. Every time I look at it I want to say that I was there when it was raised. I know I got ripped off when it comes to the price, but it's worth it this one time.

Wildturkey12

Do It!
Oct 20, 2010
L.A.
I'll have to see the banner in person another day, oh well. NBC it is.

Im starting to think the same thing. I was there when they won it and that is good enough for me. Ill watch stubhub all week and see if the prices come down any, there were a lot of blocks of tickets which would indicate that the dealers have a lot of them.

SCARFACE909

Feb 20, 2012
There is no way I'm missing that banner raising. Every time I look at it I want to say that I was there when it was raised. I know I got ripped off when it comes to the price, but it's worth it this one time.

I can't justify the 150.00$ a seat for 300's for a regular season game even if banner, just can't financially, but have a great time :)

SCARFACE909

Feb 20, 2012
Im starting to think the same thing. I was there when they won it and that is good enough for me. Ill watch stubhub all week and see if the prices come down any, there were a lot of blocks of tickets which would indicate that the dealers have a lot of them.

I went to game 3 vs Vancouver last year, only playoff game I went to, but it'll be nice to see the banner at staples at some point this season :)

Ron*

Kings sold out whatever they were offering for the practice session tonight and just opened up 2,000 more seats.

I have no idea what the previous max was...if people are clamoring for attending the practice, why don't they just open up all 18,118 seats?

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Kings sold out whatever they were offering for the practice session tonight and just opened up 2,000 more seats.

I have no idea what the previous max was...if people are clamoring for attending the practice, why don't they just open up all 18,118 seats?

Maybe it has to do with it looking good on TV?

Ron*

Maybe it has to do with it looking good on TV?

They are changing my nose-bleeds for lower bowl tickets to the practice tonight...so they have still restricted the amount of people going to see the practice.

Ron*

There are only single-ticket seats left for the home opener.

And they all cost $300 or more. Nix.

onlyalad

New rule: no goalies.
Jan 13, 2008

Most likely concessions. Dont want to pay workers for the 400 sections if no one was going to sit there.

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
I don't even think scalpping prices are going to be good last minute with these high prices...I tried to scalp last year playoffs vs NJ, Game 4 at home, the one we lost, and I didn't even see a scalper! Game 6 prices were ridiculous, like 1000 bucks for 300 section...I kinda regret it now, but that's a crap ton of money.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Really jealous of you guys. Haven't been to a game since the 2009-10 season. Do the tix still look like this?

v8kkeo.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad