tickets still available tonight!

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
At the price they're selling them I'll watch from home and enjoy a family vacation this summer with the money instead. I remember getting playoff tickets 2 years ago 40$ in the greys, good old days

LaTenderness*

Paid like 225 a ticket to sit in the upper part of lower bowl with some friends years ago to playoff game vs Boston.... Game 4 we were already down 2-1 I believe in series..... Then the famous kovalev incident where his wrist got slash and he tried to sell it like his hands was cut off...... Then GLEN Murray I think went upstairs on theo to end it and put us at 3-1 when we shoulda won the game.

So ya needless to say me and a friend from Peterborough exchanged punches inside the bell centre before headin to the nudies

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
This year's playoffs is an unexpected expense for a lot of Montrealers. I would NEVER pay that much for a ticket. I love the habs, I like going to bell center but I need to feed my family first.

Laps40

Dec 16, 2006
Montreal
yeah 4 years i bought molson ex tickets for about half i paid this time. And we're just in round 1 goddamnit. But anyway, gonna be one sick game for sure and the ambiance makes every penny worth it.

4-2 Montreal Lets go

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
Yeah i'm selling my ticket in the reds on stub hub, gonna have the drop the price down soon it's not selling, there are loads on there

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
Ticket prices are so high because the owners want to recoup the cost of the lock out.

Nice way to tell the fans they care if you ask me. I will enjoy the playoffs from my couch for free.

Toronto is charging $2000 a ticket for golds.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Ticket prices are so high because the owners want to recoup the cost of the lock out.

Nice way to tell the fans they care if you ask me. I will enjoy the playoffs from my couch for free.

They had 9 years to save money, totally different :sarcasm:

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal

They call em "golds" because the seats come with a complimentary gold brick... Right?

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
They call em "golds" because the seats come with a complimentary gold brick... Right?

You automatically get the season tickets you don't want, so you can give them out to people that don't want them either.

The logic in Toronto fails hard. Team hasn't made it to the POs in 9 years so let's charge a mortgage payment per ticket.

Malreg

May 12, 2011
Just bought some tickets off of StubHub. $72 each for the blues.

Can't wait!!!!

Laps40

Dec 16, 2006
Montreal
Dunno even if i can select them, every time i do a search (even for 1 ticket) it shows as it can't find any

habs88

Ya I'm a habs fan
Mar 28, 2013
Montreal
Does any one have tickets to sell to me ill pay cash and come pick them were ever you are let me know plz.

THX

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
on stub hub now... good prices!

Red Goal 119
Row V | Qty 2
Instant Download
$150.00

Red Goal 119
Row R | Qty 2
Instant Download