Tickets for Jan 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 30781

I know it's a shot in the dark and damn near impossible to get, but my friend and I are planning a trip to Canada in early Jan. We'd like to experience a Leafs game at the ACC, but looking on Stubhub, tickets for the Jan 4th game against the Rangers are going for 180 bucks a pop for the cheapest ones.

If any of you are season ticket holders or know any possible way of getting tickets for cheaper than that, would you mind letting me know or PM'ing me? We don't mind spending over 100 for a ticket, but closer to 200 isn't really of interest to us.

Thanks for your help.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
I know it's a shot in the dark and damn near impossible to get, but my friend and I are planning a trip to Canada in early Jan. We'd like to experience a Leafs game at the ACC, but looking on Stubhub, tickets for the Jan 4th game against the Rangers are going for 180 bucks a pop for the cheapest ones.

If any of you are season ticket holders or know any possible way of getting tickets for cheaper than that, would you mind letting me know or PM'ing me? We don't mind spending over 100 for a ticket, but closer to 200 isn't really of interest to us.

Thanks for your help.

Ticket exchange and purchases have strict rules at HF.

We have a thread on the Leafs board on the topic http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1491217&highlight=ticket

Perhaps someone will PM you info offline, however its not a valid thread for the board.

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad