Ticketmaster ticket transfer question - buying tickets from season ticket holder

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
Hi all,

I'm in the process of buying tickets from a season ticket holder.

I'm wondering:

1. Can they sell me the tickets via the ticketmaster ticket transfer feature for below face value?
  2. Is there a fee for them to use the ticket transfer payment feature? I understand it's free if they're transferred for $0.00, but not sure about whether there are fees if a payment is collected by the process.
  3. Can I use a credit card to pay via the ticket transfer feature?
If there are fees involved, or they're unable to sell to me for below face value, they will just send the tickets with no fee attached, and I'll send them cash via email transfer. I'd just prefer to use my credit card for the sake of my card benefits, etc.

Thanks!

PS - I know them and trust them, so there's no issues there to worry about in that regard.

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
Anyone done this before? Got 89 views here and the thread title seemed kinda self explanatory... any help would be greatly appreciated!

Toadvine

Master of karate and friendship
Jan 18, 2006
Rand McNally
I sell plenty of tickets through the ticketmaster exchange system but have not done what you are trying to do. From my experience you cannot sell below the face value, you can only sell in the increments that are essentially pre set because ticketmaster wants to get their cut of that sweet gravy.

That being said, you should be able to transfer the tickets for free and then email your friend separately. I haven't ever done that for Canucks tickets but have done so plenty for the Whitecaps.

Hope that helps

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
I sell plenty of tickets through the ticketmaster exchange system but have not done what you are trying to do. From my experience you cannot sell below the face value, you can only sell in the increments that are essentially pre set because ticketmaster wants to get their cut of that sweet gravy.

That being said, you should be able to transfer the tickets for free and then email your friend separately. I haven't ever done that for Canucks tickets but have done so plenty for the Whitecaps.

Hope that helps

Thanks! I'll just do the free send and email transfer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad