Ticket Thread - 2023-24

Poulin 0n My St1ck

Oct 18, 2010
Why the hell are there only two Saturday night games at NVMC? I just checked the season schedule and noticed that most of the Saturday games are in the afternoon this year. Does anyone have an inside scoop on why that's the case this season? Thanks.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Why the hell are there only two Saturday night games at NVMC? I just checked the season schedule and noticed that most of the Saturday games are in the afternoon this year. Does anyone have an inside scoop on why that's the case this season? Thanks.

It's been discussed before, but basically yeah we don't know. They scheduled the Barclays Saturday games similarly.

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
Imagine my surprise when I opened up my Fedex season ticket package to find that only my Barclay's tickets were included nothing for the coliseum.. There is something every year.. this yer they gave away my seats from last year , then put me in seats which were obstructed, then moved me back 3 rows behind where I was last year, now screw up sending me tickets (yes I got them electronically but am traveling tomorrow so planned to hand the tickets to a friend)... only the Islanders. I have yet to have a rep make it through a full season ... never had this issue or anything close with the Mets or Jets.

Pk3062

Oct 23, 2019
Hi all. Last night, I went to buy tickets on SeatGeek for the game next Friday vs the Bolts. However, I accidentally bought tickets for tomorrow night's game against the Yotes. I need to get rid of these tickets immediately. I have 4 and am looking for $82 a piece (no service fees; verified tickets; Section 18 Row 4; Face Value of $130). PayPal or Venmo are my preferred methods of payment. Would like to put these to good use and sell to some Isles fans. PM me for further info. Thanks.

EDIT: 2 sold; 2 more available.

Last edited:

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I have 2 tickets to tonight's game (10/27) vs. Philly.

Section 235, Row 3, Seats 1 and 2 on the aisle.

Asking $40 for the pair.

Thanks.

EDIT: SOLD. Thanks.

Last edited:

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
If anyone here isn't storing their ticket books like memorabilia that will one day put your kids through college, can you do me a favor? I'm looking for some extra stubs from last night's game.

Please PM me if you have a few to spare.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Asking again... Does anyone have stubs from the October 27, 2019 game that they don't mind dropping in the mail?

thm1289

Aug 31, 2016
Hi all! Looking for 3 lower bowl tickets to the 1/11 game vs Bruins. Happy to meet in person to conduct the transaction or do whatever's best!

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Can't make tonight.

Section 240, row 8, Seats 19/20 on aisle.

Looking for 25 a pop.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
When I went to sell the tickets, I noticed tonight's suggested value is higher than its been for most of the season. Good sign for attendance hopefully.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
My seats for the Boston game sold on StubHub today for more than I wanted. Was planning on going, but will sit home or pick up a last minute seat.

RWWallpaper

Mar 9, 2006
Is anyone selling an extra ticket for Saturday night? I have season tickets and the two seats next to me are ALWAYS empty. I cannot buy them for some reason and just need a cheap ticket to get my wife into the building...lol

Medvescak

Kid Calder
Mar 22, 2018
Looks like I'm taking the family (x4) on a road trip !! LGI !
Dec 31 @ Washington
Jan 2 on Long Island vs. Devils

Any suggestions regarding tickets - I usually use Stubhub but as of now they are really expensive - especially Washington.

Really excited to have my kids see the old barn for the first and maybe the last time. So many questions - most importantly where is the best/cheapest place to get Islander gear - jerseys, etc.

Also, I am debating staying in the Financial District while we're there. Good idea? I'm open to suggestions.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Dec 31 @ Washington

Any suggestions regarding tickets - I usually use Stubhub but as of now they are really expensive - especially Washington.

Really excited to have my kids see the old barn for the first and maybe the last time. So many questions - most importantly where is the best/cheapest place to get Islander gear - jerseys, etc.

Also, I am debating staying in the Financial District while we're there. Good idea? I'm open to suggestions.

Tickets require looking around a bit. Stubhub is one I don't purchase from much anymore but is still worth checking, Seatgeek is another, as are Tickpick and Gametime. The Washington tickets will be expensive since they're a good team and won the cup not too long ago.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Dec 31 @ Washington

I have no idea what the new years rates are for the hotels, but we stayed at the Fairfield in downtown and it was fine. Free breakfast, two blocks from the arena and a 10 minute walk to the mall.
Check the Caps HF group for tickets.
Fanatics is having tons of 30% off sales right now.

Reactions: Medvescak

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Somehow, the game no one wanted.....a matchup against the cellar dwelling Red Wings is the one I'm getting tons of calls about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->