Ticket Thread - 2023-24

Drive 4 Five

Sep 5, 2006
My window for extras was today at 1:00. I logged in and didn't see anything I liked. Checked back after 2 out of curiosity and all of a sudden a few decent sized rows of seats, in lower bowl Shoot 2X sections pop up as available for tonight, probably 30-40 seats. Why on earth is management holding back these tickets from the earlier pre-sale windows? I am returning as a STH to UBS after taking a few years hiatus because I was tired of the games ticket ops would play with STH's - why do they continue to do this?

I am happy to have seasons for next year at UBS but I don't believe them for one second that "15,000" seats are already sold.

That said...LFGI

Reactions: periferal

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
My window for extras was today at 1:00. I logged in and didn't see anything I liked. Checked back after 2 out of curiosity and all of a sudden a few decent sized rows of seats, in lower bowl Shoot 2X sections pop up as available for tonight, probably 30-40 seats. Why on earth is management holding back these tickets from the earlier pre-sale windows? I am returning as a STH to UBS after taking a few years hiatus because I was tired of the games ticket ops would play with STH's - why do they continue to do this?

I am happy to have seasons for next year at UBS but I don't believe them for one second that "15,000" seats are already sold.

That said...LFGI

I'm interested to see whether some additional are released in advance of Saturday, too.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Is there anyway to buy prepaid advance parking if your not a STH ? If not, what is the situation at the lot What are they charging for playoff games? Taking cash?

denis5

Mar 13, 2007
"Presale" page is gone, so either that's ended, or they sold out ... or ticketbastard crashed again

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Let me pause for a minute and recognize two awesome people on these boards...

@PK Cronin - Took the time to read a post of mine (painful I know), absorb it, and then come back days later to try and hook me up with tickets. Just reeks of character and I'm truly thankful for it. He's also not a bad moderator. ;)

@crasherino - This guy who doesn't know me from a hole in the wall was literally online trying to get me extra tickets. Just such a genuinely kind gesture in and of itself. Then he follows up with me via text to let me know he tried, but couldn't score any and will keep me in mind if he can. I told him how grateful I was personally, but wanted to say thank you again to him and let you all know what a good person he is.

Thank you again. For all our back and forth on here that can sometimes get heated, there are human beings behind every keyboard and here are 2 very generous ones. Most appreciated fellas.

Last edited:

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Ticketmaster.com has added the 3 home games to their site pages so now you can purchase resale tickets directly through TM.com.

While a longshot that also means there's also a chance they will release regular tickets as well. That said given what I know about the face value prices and compared with Stubhub, the prices there seem very reasonable. Not only that, but unlike StubHub on TM you can choose the exact seat you want as opposed to just being assigned one on SH.

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
So my “steal” a few days ago of $288 plus fees for Saturday is now not looking great. I’m now buying six together so let me know if anyone has six for Saturday. Prices really came down. Also I now need to sell my two in 231. I paid $749 all in and just want to get as much of that back as I can.

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011

@PK Cronin - Took the time to read a post of mine (painful I know), absorb it, and then come back days later to try and hook me up with tickets. Just reeks of character and I'm truly thankful for it. He's also not a bad moderator. ;)

@crasherino - This guy who doesn't know me from a hole in the wall was literally online trying to get me extra tickets. Just such a genuinely kind gesture in and of itself. Then he follows up with me via text to let me know he tried, but couldn't score any and will keep me in mind if he can. I told him how grateful I was personally, but wanted to say thank you again to him and let you all know what a good person he is.

Thank you again. For all our back and forth on here that can sometimes get heated, there are human beings behind every keyboard and here are 2 very generous ones. Most appreciated fellas.

Well I didn't do anything per se, but I was pulling for ya'.:thumbu:

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
It happened...

Official team released face value tickets were released for tonights game on TM.com. As a result some resale tickets have dropped their prices below face value.

If you want to go last minute go grab them....And get in your car!

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

No problem at all, thanks for the kind words. We're all pulling for the same team and I've been helped out by plenty of people on here before. A really generous bunch we have here.

It happened...

Official team released face value tickets were released for tonights game on TM.com. As a result some resale tickets have dropped their prices below face value.

If you want to go last minute go grab them....And get in your car!

Did you get some?

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
No problem at all, thanks for the kind words. We're all pulling for the same team and I've been helped out by plenty of people on here before. A really generous bunch we have here.

Did you get some?

Amen PK. Thank you again.

when they released tickets on Ticketmaster it was too late for me to make the game tonight, but wanted to let everybody else know…and I’ll also be targeting Saturday night which I definitely can make.

Reactions: PK Cronin

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
There are tix available for tomorrow on Ticketmaster. But no note of vaccine restrictions. Any idea?

cut.jpg

NYI - Arena Safety Program

SportsPhysio

Jun 18, 2021
New member, first post! When I was in middle/high school, our family had season tickets in the early/mid 80’s. I moved to Alabama 27 years ago, and now have my own college aged kids. Due to COVID, we haven’t been able to get back to LI in 2 years, but just happened to be able to get back for vacation this week. Told my wife (Alabama gal) at the beginning of the series how I would do anything to be able to see one last game with my dad during this series (he and I haven’t been to a game together in 35 years), but doubted we could come close to getting tickets. Family surprised me and him with tickets for Father’s Day to tomorrow’s game! She was able to score them on TicketMaster! So amped up!

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
New member, first post! When I was in middle/high school, our family had season tickets in the early/mid 80’s. I moved to Alabama 27 years ago, and now have my own college aged kids. Due to COVID, we haven’t been able to get back to LI in 2 years, but just happened to be able to get back for vacation this week. Told my wife (Alabama gal) at the beginning of the series how I would do anything to be able to see one last game with my dad during this series (he and I haven’t been to a game together in 35 years), but doubted we could come close to getting tickets. Family surprised me and him with tickets for Father’s Day to tomorrow’s game! She was able to score them on TicketMaster! So amped up!
That’s awesome.. I had a similar story a few years ago. Grew up in Hicksville in 80s moved to Atlanta and took my dad to the “last ever game at colosseum” game 6 against capitals. It was our first game together since 83. I hope today is as much the last game at the old barn as that one was

Reactions: SportsPhysio

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad