Ticket Thread - 2023-24

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Also I’m sure people were in the queue with multiple devices. I had 3 devices going for this sale. I learned the hard way in the first round that once you bought tickets for a game you were not able to go back and buy tickets for a second and third game. You had to log out and log back in effectively putting you at the back of the line.

Reactions: periferal

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
Also I’m sure people were in the queue with multiple devices. I had 3 devices going for this sale. I learned the hard way in the first round that once you bought tickets for a game you were not able to go back and buy tickets for a second and third game. You had to log out and log back in effectively putting you at the back of the line.

For Round 2 I opened up two tabs for Game 3 and Game 4 on the same laptop and the queue for each was different, but I was able to buy Tix for each within minutes of each other

Reactions: MJF

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Every time I bought tix for one game, I’d click on the link in the email and it would take me directly to the ticket page. That worked for me again today. I couldn’t navigate back - as you described - but I was able to access the page that listed the games each time I went from the email. Try that when we make the finals.

Reactions: MJF and Strummergas

24diving

Apr 5, 2013
suffolk, long island
This round actually got all three games in my cart before I had to check out.all I had to do was click on my events and the three games were all listed to buy without signing in again

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
As time was winding down in the third. my stubhub alarm went off as someone posted two tickets for Saturday for $288. At least I got my tickets. Still chaps my ass that in 2021 I still have to pay $175 in fees to buy two tickets.

kb24

Sep 8, 2019
got my tickets. For 1 game I bought in the 1 shot end zone, but it says is non-vaccinated area. not sure if it's an error or not

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
got my tickets. For 1 game I bought in the 1 shot end zone, but it says is non-vaccinated area. not sure if it's an error or not

I took a look at the map and the Islanders changed up the vax/non-vax allocation significantly - much more non-vax seats now, most likely since the restrictions were lifted except for, I believe, non-vax just have the requirement of a face covering.

cut.jpg

NYI - Arena Safety Program

Green

Nov 13, 2019
it is correct, seats in that location no vaccine is required

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I took a look at the map and the Islanders changed up the vax/non-vax allocation significantly - much more non-vax seats now, most likely since the restrictions were lifted except for, I believe, non-vax just have the requirement of a face covering.

cut.jpg

NYI - Arena Safety Program
Funny - when I bought my seats, I noticed that the Non-vax sections seemed to not be available. I wonder if I had a filter on or if I could have somehow accessed those seats. I don't want them - just curious.

Do we no longer need to show proof of vax now?

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Funny - when I bought my seats, I noticed that the Non-vax sections seemed to not be available. I wonder if I had a filter on or if I could have somehow accessed those seats. I don't want them - just curious.

Do we no longer need to show proof of vax now?

Based on that arena safety page, still need to submit the same proof for the vaxxed sections that we did last round. Non-vaxxed still need to present the negative test result or of full vaccination.

Reactions: crasherino

Green

Nov 13, 2019
if you are holding out on tickets for tomorrow I would say wait, I just had the last pre-sale and there were still alot of tickets available in the non-vaccinated area, and once the Islanders release those to the public you are going to see the prices on Stubhub tank

Reactions: periferal

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
extras went on sale this morning. They seem to be a bit higher priced then when I got from the regular sale yesterday or maybe I was mistaken ($475 down by the ice $375 yesterday... most available were behind the net upper deck non vax sectoins).. I was going to resell but my family gobbled them up. There was nothing for game 6, not sure if that is because they sold out or because it is not guaranteed .

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Daily reminder that Ticketmaster is terrible. When you log in, it's a roll of the dice as to whether:

-You'll be prompted to be able to buy tickets;
-You'll be prompted to wait in line;
-You'll be prompted to buy, unable to buy anyway, and then told to wait in line;
-Anything happens at all.

JOKE

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Daily reminder that Ticketmaster is terrible. When you log in, it's a roll of the dice as to whether:

-You'll be prompted to be able to buy tickets;
-You'll be prompted to wait in line;
-You'll be prompted to buy, unable to buy anyway, and then told to wait in line;
-Anything happens at all.

JOKE
For whatever reason, if you go back to your email and click on the link they give you, it takes you to the right page, no problem. Otherwise navigating around once you have tickets in you cart or after buying them is a nightmare.

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
For whatever reason, if you go back to your email and click on the link they give you, it takes you to the right page, no problem. Otherwise navigating around once you have tickets in you cart or after buying them is a nightmare.

Yeah I clicked the buy link to keep returning to the event selection page - got a few for tonight while seeing that Saturday looks to be completely sold out unless they're holding onto some.

islescoop

Jul 24, 2011
any idea how to find out who the "power sellers" are on seatgeek and vividseats. Showing 8 seats together in multiple sections for a nice price, but over $600 in junk fees i just can't get over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->