OT: Ticket Thread - 2021/22 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
anyone getting an error message that you have to select the entire block of 4? How can I do that if I can only buy 2 seats per game?

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
anyone getting an error message that you have to select the entire block of 4? How can I do that if I can only buy 2 seats per game?

If you see a block of 4 then that is being sold as a 4 pod and you can't buy just 2 of the 4 seats. You can only select a 2 pod if you are limited to 2 seats.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Maybe you and Speedy can team up on a 4 pod?

Edit- never mind neither of you can buy 4 seats. I'm kind of hoping that after this initial presale that they might open up a few more seats once they see what has been sold and what is still available.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
There is no 2 pods available to any remaining games unreal

there isn't a single block of 2 available for any game.. this is BS

Sorry guys that sucks. I'm hoping that they get stuck with a bunch of 4 pods and figure out a way to reconfigure some of the seating to 2 pods. Although they will probably just release the 4 pods to the general public. Not fair to STH but it's covid so not a good solution to any of this.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
I would buy 4 pods if I could but I don’t even have the option

Yes I realized that. Based on today's sale where I could only get one Round 2 game I am not hopeful of getting Rounds 3 or 4 games if the B's go on a playoff run unless there is another capacity limit increase by then. I don't know how many 2 pods were set up but it looks like those went to the earlier time slots people because at 12:00 it was mostly 4 pods available.

BruinsFan0877

May 22, 2009
Boston, MA
I'm on trying to buy in my 2pm window but there are only sets of 4 available and my limit is 2. It would be very frustrating if I was unable to get any playoff tickets so I'm hoping this is resolved somehow. The prices are also a lot more than I am used to for round 1 of the playoffs. It appears the nice prices for season ticket holders this season is over.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
I'm on trying to buy in my 2pm window but there are only sets of 4 available and my limit is 2. It would be very frustrating if I was unable to get any playoff tickets so I'm hoping this is resolved somehow. The prices are also a lot more than I am used to for round 1 of the playoffs. It appears the nice prices for season ticket holders this season is over.

the 2 pods have been sold out since the 12pm window

I was apart of the 1pm window they where all gone for every game by then

It is very frustrating

slim04

All Things Boston
Mar 11, 2011
Connecticut
At least you all can see tickets. I'm being told the event isn't for sale and then being told I need a promo code if I go past that screen.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008

The playoff prices you see are the STH price, would have been the same covid or non covid. First and second round prices were reasonable until a few seasons ago when the Bruins went to playoff price gouge mode.

As for the pods set up I'm guessing that at 25% capacity the only way that the Bruins could do it with proper social distancing is to have more pods of 4 than 2. May not be fair but then Covid has not been fair to anybody.

slim04

All Things Boston
Mar 11, 2011
Connecticut
call your rep than if you don’t have a promo code

Got the email with the link, but there was no promo code in the email. Just the embedded link.

Tried to use the embedded code in the URL where it said "PROMOCODE=", but no dice with that either.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
what's infuriating is that there aren't any filters to select "pod size" or that they show pods of 4 to people that can only buy 2 tickets.

I've had season tickets for 10 years and expected to be able to get a game or 2. hoping they over rotated on the 4 pod estimation and make a lot more 2 pods

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Also, does anyone have issues with their ticket rep? My guy doesn't respond to a single one of my emails

I've had no problems communicating with my rep.

If you continue to have a problem with your rep then I would contact Keith Ricci - Fan Relations Manager. He was my rep before he got promoted and he's a good guy who will help you with your rep.

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
Yup, my dad and I got screwed since we could only buy 2 seats (this was during the 12 PM window).

Would've happily bought a 4 pod.

krog18

Oct 18, 2019
They're basically just owning the fact that all pairs are gone, so if you're reaching out to your rep for help its not worth your breath.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
what's infuriating is that there aren't any filters to select "pod size" or that they show pods of 4 to people that can only buy 2 tickets.

I've had season tickets for 10 years and expected to be able to get a game or 2. hoping they over rotated on the 4 pod estimation and make a lot more 2 pods
My email specifically said 2 tickets

They got 3600-3800 accounts and 4000 seats

I don’t get the 4 pod thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->