OT: Ticket Thread - 2021/22 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Hmm Bruins forcing you to pay for 8 games for Rounds 3 n 4 even though it is mathematically impossible for the Bruins to have Home Ice in Round 3

If you chose the pay in full option instead of the pay as we play option

In fairness, they could have drafted that email Thursday afternoon, before CAR beat NSH. If NSH were still in it, a final four of BOS, NSH, MTL, and COL gives us home ice for round 3.

But, TBH, someone should have gone through and noted that since both Central teams (CAR/TBL) and all remaining West teams (COL/VGK/MIN) beat us in the standings, we can do no better than 3rd seed.

Play-as-we-play is a double-edged sword. You don't have to pay for all 8 (should be seven) games immediately, BUT if you want to transfer your tickets or sell them though the official TM website, you can't until you "pay" for them.

Reactions: 13Hockey

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Question - my Ticketmaster TD Garden account won’t pull up my tickets. I agree to terms and conditions and I get a message saying “something went wrong”.

Im going in and going to the ticket office - any advice there? We’ve emailed them 5 times with no response and even texted their special game day line with no response

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Question - my Ticketmaster TD Garden account won’t pull up my tickets. I agree to terms and conditions and I get a message saying “something went wrong”.

Im going in and going to the ticket office - any advice there? We’ve emailed them 5 times with no response and even texted their special game day line with no response

go to box office

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I f***ed up and didnt reserve rounds 3 and 4 because I'm dumb and don't read emails well. shit I hope my rep helps me out.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
We still cannot sit in our seats.

We had no choice for the 3d and 4th rounds. They said this is where you can sit. I wasn't happy

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Where did they put you?

Well I asked for section 21 since they opened rows 1-3. We are somewhere in section 20. Last game we were closer but due to very tall people couldn't see well and had to rely on the jumbotron .

I gave them a few seats that we would have liked but was all we got was one choice or nothing.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Well I asked for section 21 since they opened rows 1-3. We are somewhere in section 20. Last game we were closer but due to very tall people couldn't see well and had to rely on the jumbotron .

I gave them a few seats that we would have liked but was all we got was one choice or nothing.

That's too bad. Hopefully this will be the last thing that covid affects and you are back where you belong in October. Meanwhile if you feel unhappy sitting in your temporary seats then think these good thoughts:

1. The Bruins are in the 3rd round
2. The Bruins (if they get there) are in the Finals

And best of all:
3. Thank God I'm not a Leafs Fan

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
That's too bad. Hopefully this will be the last thing that covid affects and you are back where you belong in October. Meanwhile if you feel unhappy sitting in your temporary seats then think these good thoughts:

1. The Bruins are in the 3rd round
2. The Bruins (if they get there) are in the Finals

And best of all:
3. Thank God I'm not a Leafs Fan

:laugh: Well there is that.

It is what it is. I will be happy to be back in our seats next season.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Interested in Season Tix for next year. Anyone have an idea what the lowest price Loge seats in the high row shoot 1x end are going for? And what cheapest balcony would be.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
I'm pretty sure there is a multi-year wait list for season tickets. But lowest price loge I think is around $100 and lowest balcony is around $50

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Interested in Season Tix for next year. Anyone have an idea what the lowest price Loge seats in the high row shoot 1x end are going for? And what cheapest balcony would be.

High Row Loge on shoot twice end in 4-9 is $116. I think that shoot once end is $5 cheaper so $111. You also need to account for playoffs when prices are 25% or so higher for Round 1 and gets higher for any future rounds.

This is renewal prices. New STH are charged a higher price.

Last edited:

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008

There is a wait list so you won’t get them right away.

NotDickorHarry

Mar 31, 2016
I hope this is the right venue for a couple Season Ticket questions!

I have been an STH in 314 for a few years now. I always wanted Loges because I find it A LOT more exciting and used to do the 10-games pack down there prior to being an STH. I liked the Balcony a lot more than I expected though....the affordability let's me go to more games, I don't worry about bringing a family member who doesn't pay for their ticket, and I quickly made friends with my seat neighbors which makes it more fun at the games, plus we trade around or sell each other a few games a year so it's easy to get rid of extras or be able to bring a gaggle of coworkers or extra family visiting in town. When I have to sell them online, I find that the resale value is great compared to my old Loges, but I still like being down there sometimes. A couple years back, I threw down a second deposit which finally got picked today!

Does anyone else have season tickets in multiple locations that were added at different times? Can you shed some light on your experience?

Specifically:

1) Do you have one account and account number with multiple ticket locations in it, or 2 separate accounts?
2) Reps are assigned by section, right? Do you have a different rep for each experience, or one that handles the whole relationship? How is it determined which one you get?
3) The prices vary depending on how long you have had the account. Do you get credit for the seniority from the first account, on the second seats? Or are they priced like you're a walk-in?
4) Hopefully this never happens again, but for example this year we had that chance to "buy up to 4 tickets for round 1 and 2" when they were at reduced capacity. Did you get to buy more than somebody who had a normal account with one location? Same with Winter Classics and things like that....wondering if things that go on sale as "X number of tickets per account" are doubled for you.

Thanks!

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008

I have been an STH in 314 for a few years now. I always wanted Loges because I find it A LOT more exciting and used to do the 10-games pack down there prior to being an STH. I liked the Balcony a lot more than I expected though....the affordability let's me go to more games, I don't worry about bringing a family member who doesn't pay for their ticket, and I quickly made friends with my seat neighbors which makes it more fun at the games, plus we trade around or sell each other a few games a year so it's easy to get rid of extras or be able to bring a gaggle of coworkers or extra family visiting in town. When I have to sell them online, I find that the resale value is great compared to my old Loges, but I still like being down there sometimes. A couple years back, I threw down a second deposit which finally got picked today!

Does anyone else have season tickets in multiple locations that were added at different times? Can you shed some light on your experience?

Specifically:

1) Do you have one account and account number with multiple ticket locations in it, or 2 separate accounts?
2) Reps are assigned by section, right? Do you have a different rep for each experience, or one that handles the whole relationship? How is it determined which one you get?
3) The prices vary depending on how long you have had the account. Do you get credit for the seniority from the first account, on the second seats? Or are they priced like you're a walk-in?
4) Hopefully this never happens again, but for example this year we had that chance to "buy up to 4 tickets for round 1 and 2" when they were at reduced capacity. Did you get to buy more than somebody who had a normal account with one location? Same with Winter Classics and things like that....wondering if things that go on sale as "X number of tickets per account" are doubled for you.

Thanks!

I'll send you a PM

Reactions: NotDickorHarry

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008

Specifically:

Thanks!

I'll send you a PM

FYI I edited my PM to you with a couple of additional tidbits of info for you.

Reactions: NotDickorHarry

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Is Ace tickets a safe place to purchase from? I'm planning my usual November road trip to Boston with my wife to catch a few games. I usually use TicketMaster but the site is giving me trouble and prices are insane.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Is Ace tickets a safe place to purchase from? I'm planning my usual November road trip to Boston with my wife to catch a few games. I usually use TicketMaster but the site is giving me trouble and prices are insane.
I believe it is safe

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Yes. I've bought a lot of tickets for various events and concerts through Ace, they are legit.

Reactions: Dizzay

nickyb

May 5, 2004
Curious what re-sellers are doing now with these amended payment policies on StubHub / TicketExchange ?? Now that they pay us 7-10 days AFTER the event, are more people leaning towards Craigslist or FB for selling for instant payment ?? I always get nervous that the buyer can try and change their mind (make up some excuse) and cancel their sale, which would leave the seller left holding the bag as it moves closer to the event. :huh:

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Curious what re-sellers are doing now with these amended payment policies on StubHub / TicketExchange ?? Now that they pay us 7-10 days AFTER the event, are more people leaning towards Craigslist or FB for selling for instant payment ?? I always get nervous that the buyer can try and change their mind (make up some excuse) and cancel their sale, which would leave the seller left holding the bag as it moves closer to the event. :huh:

If you read through the Stubhub Community Forum on top of the new payment policy they seem to be badly understaffed post covid. A lot of complaints from buyers not getting their tickets and sellers not getting their payments. If you need customer service help wait times on the phone are 3-4 hours and PMs to Stubhub moderators are going unanswered. I'll probably chance it on a few early season sales and if things go bad then I'll have to find another option.

I don't think that you have to worry about a buyer canceling a sale. If you delivered the tickets to the buyer then you will get paid. The buyer could still do something to cause a problem on the sale but that has always been the case with Stubhub.

Highatop308

Only took 4 months!
Jun 23, 2010
308, row 15. seat 28
Does anyone know if the Bruins will still be issuing those cards that have our barcode on them as entry or will it strictly be mobile entry only? I really liked the card in case you can't get your phone to load the ticket at the entry, mobile only also alienates ones without a smart phone. I know paper tickets/books are a thing of the past.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Does anyone know if the Bruins will still be issuing those cards that have our barcode on them as entry or will it strictly be mobile entry only? I really liked the card in case you can't get your phone to load the ticket at the entry, mobile only also alienates ones without a smart phone. I know paper tickets/books are a thing of the past.
I hope so for us old folks who HATE using the phone.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad