OT: Ticket Thread - 2021/22 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
If anyone is in the 5 PM slot, please wait 10 minutes before placing your order. I want to actually get seats this time.

Reactions: DKH

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
My rep just called me back and apologized for my time slot and told me they messed up

and I just got the 3pm time slot and secured 2 tickets to all 4 games

Reactions: sooshii

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
My rep just called me back and apologized for my time slot and told me they messed up

and I just got the 3pm time slot and secured 2 tickets to all 4 games
Were your actual seats available? And if not did you get better seats ? Worse ?

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
NBC wants the following to happen

Game 7 on Sat night - Carolina and Nashville
Game 1 on Sunday night - Bruins at Pittsburgh.

The Bruins can't host on Sunday as the Celtics are locked in at 7 PM on TNT and TD Garden does not want to try and host 2 games in one day yet. Also, NBC has the Indy 500 on Sunday afternoon.

NBC would rather have Pittsburgh as they have a larger following.

Fenway I just saw that the Olympics start date been extended to the 23rd. This is jumping the gun a little bit but are you hearing anything about the last possible date for the Finals? I think it was July 15 but with the week or so delay in the playoffs starting is there a chance that will be changed?

Last edited:

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Just went in the site

tons of seats available

2 of 4 of our seats were gone so waiting until round 3 to go

good luck when you all sign in

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
my seats where gone I got 2 rows behind my normal row and section same seat numbers

slightly worse seats
Not bad

I’m in one row back of mine next series game 2 & 4 and another section over

hopefully it’s Pittsburgh and game 4 doesn’t matter

Reactions: 13Hockey

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Fenway I just saw that the Olympics start date been extended to the 23rd. This is jumping the gun a little bit but are you hearing anything about the last possible date for the Finals? I think it was July 15 but with the week or so delay in the playoffs starting is there a chance that will be changed?

Zero chance the Olympics go on as scheduled, given recent events over there.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

The 15th was never a hard date but the 22nd is as far as it can go.

One thing that has changed - usually NBC sends an army of workers to the Olympics but not this time. NBC will use the standard world feed with limited cameras dedicated to US audiences. Japan is simply not issuing visas so much of the coverage will come from NBC in Stamford, CT.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
We are in section 20 (0ur usual seats in 21 will be tarped off still) row 2 or all games in the next round.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
So I was able to get my exact seats for 2 games and the 2 seats next to them for the other 2 games. Yay and Go B's.

Reactions: 13Hockey

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Were you at the last game at home ? I thought I saw Julia.

Are you going to all of the next round ?
I was at game 1 and was supposed to be at game 2 but dog had to wear a cone and on meds and didn’t get her till 5 so was easier to let Julia take one of her friends who loves Bruins and I hang out with dog

everyone was happy

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I was at game 1 and was supposed to be at game 2 but dog had to wear a cont and on meds and didn’t get her till 5 so was easier to let Julia take one of her friends who loves Bruins and I hang out with dog

everyone was happy
You made the right choice !

Reactions: DKH

busman21

Dec 11, 2006
Boston
Ha! I got noon tomorrow. Guess I won’t be getting any tickets, AGAIN!

season tickets since 2014 for reference

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Ha! I got noon tomorrow. Guess I won’t be getting any tickets, AGAIN!

season tickets since 2014 for reference

I could not see balcony seats but there was plenty of Loge available at 5:00. I think you'll be OK getting tickets only question is how happy you'll be with what is available.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
None of the ST holders seem to interested in selling near full capacity games still sky high on resale.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Half the balcony is still available

tons of great seats row 1 and 2

for those who haven’t gone yet

looks like the bruins got it right this time around no one will be shut out

Last edited:

MrMars

May 26, 2006
They sent this out to people who have Rafters memberships.

Please be advised, ticket availability in Rafters for Rounds 3 + 4 will be extremely limited due to league restrictions. If we cannot provide a playoff offer for future rounds in Rafters, we will do our best to try to offer members a ticket offer elsewhere in the building.

Basically thanks for the membership fees but you’re on your own if the Bruins go deep….

Can’t see what restrictions the league would have later on that they wouldn’t have now (Assume COVID related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad