OT: Ticket Thread - 2019/20 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
The new 9th floor on the south side has only been up for maybe 2 Bruins games...so, I don't think too many people could say yes in terms of how it's configured now.

I went maybe 2 or 3 times in the past 5-6 years - they called it a "Premium" location even back then, but, frankly, that description was very generous. You get fold-out chairs (think the same type you might get if you sit in the ADA sections in the balcony or loge), which are fine, but not nearly as good as the mega-cooshy ones that they used to have in the club/suites. There was only one row, which was cool.

You're pretty removed from the action - the birds-eye view is similar to what you'd see on TV. The advantage is that there aren't really too many "blind spots" like you'd get at the lower levels - I never got the concept of charging a ton for glass seats, when you can actually see more of the action up on the 9th or 10th row of the loge. It was fairly subdued - you got a short little ledge to yourself for your drinks - I think big enough that the reporters on the other end of the 9th floor could set up tablets. I think the food options up there were limited.

As for now - it's pretty different. Haven't been up there, but I think there are two rows of seating from what I see - sort of "hanging over the edge". The pitch looks good enough that the back row isn't blocked. Seats are probably the same as the new seats in the club/suites.

I do have to say that I liked the view - when you consider that it's basically the view that Jack Edwards uses to call the game (probably in combo with an in-suite TV), it's not a bad spot to see the game. The atmosphere was a little quieter, many as a function of the fact that there aren't too many people up there.
Thanks,yes it is now 2 rows and the seats are larger and cushioned. Bruins games range from $60-$120. The package is a $1600 membership which allows you to purchase tickets for all Bruins,Celtics and concerts,or any other event and reduced 3rd level parking. It's not cheap,but we've decided to try it for one year and have targeted 12 Bruins,8 Celts and 2 concerts so far.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Thanks,yes it is now 2 rows and the seats are larger and cushioned. Bruins games range from $60-$120. The package is a $1600 membership which allows you to purchase tickets for all Bruins,Celtics and concerts,or any other event and reduced 3rd level parking. It's not cheap,but we've decided to try it for one year and have targeted 12 Bruins,8 Celts and 2 concerts so far.

Please post a report when you sit there.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
2 for Tuesday 11/12 Florida
Balcony 301 Row 6 $74 each. Venmo or Paypal Friends Or Family

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-11-7_18-4-23.png

sisu

Jun 2, 2008
boston, ma
selling the following games - payment via paypal/venmo, mobile tickets transferred via bruins account. PM if interested.

row 5 balcony behind the net - bruins shoot 2x - $128/pair (STH face)

Tuesday, December 3 Hurricanes7:00 PM
Thursday, December 5 Blackhawkssold
Tuesday, December 17 Kingssold
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
2 for Tuesday 12/3 Carolina

Balcony 301 Row 6 $74 each. Venmo or Paypal Friends Or Family

devilbruin

Mar 2, 2016
Pair of tickets to tonight's game vs Habs. RAF 9, Row A. $50/seat.

PayPal only, I will transfer mobile entry via ticketmaster.

for anyone that hasn't tried the new Rafters section, the view is pretty awesome, I highly recommend.

Last edited:

BruinsCupNow

Mar 9, 2002
Toronto.
Visit site
Just got tickets for Panthers game on 03/28. Can't wait!

Last time I went to Boston and saw the B's was 2011. I'm not saying it's an omen or anything, but... hey, it just might be an omen.

This is slightly off topic, but I'm scheduled to land at Logan at 5 PM on the 26th. Bruins play Ottawa that night. Is there even a chance in hell that I could get to a hotel in Kenmore Square and back to TD Garden in time to make that game, too?

--BCN

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008

Last time I went to Boston and saw the B's was 2011. I'm not saying it's an omen or anything, but... hey, it just might be an omen.

This is slightly off topic, but I'm scheduled to land at Logan at 5 PM on the 26th. Bruins play Ottawa that night. Is there even a chance in hell that I could get to a hotel in Kenmore Square and back to TD Garden in time to make that game, too?

--BCN

No chance.

Assuming that you land on time then by the time you deplane and walk through the terminal (and collect your bags if you are checking bags) to whatever outside transportation you plan to take you will not be heading out from the airport until around 5:45 to 6:15. Factor in terrible Boston traffic or rush hour on the T if you are taking the train and you'll be lucky to make it to your Kenmore Square hotel by 7:00.

Last edited:
Reactions: BruinsCupNow

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

--BCN

If you want to make puck drop, I'm gonna say you're on the razor's edge, depending on how good you are at orienting yourself, how quicklly you move through the city, and how lucky you are in terms of timing. The cab ride from Logan to Fenway/Kenmore Square is probably about 30 minutes once you get an Uber. It's about 20-25 minutes from the Kenmore Square T station to North Station (aka TD Garden). Add in miscellaneous walking and waiting - 30 minutes around the airport if you're not waiting for bags and you're able to zip off the plane and the gate is relatively near, 15 minutes to check in the hotel and throw your bags on the bed, 5 minutes to walk to the T station and buy a pass, and 2-3 minutes to get to the actual gate of the Garden...that's about 120 minutes total. That's assuming everything goes exactly right - no delayed planes, you're able to get an Uber quickly, traffic isn't awful, no huge lines at the hotel check in, there's a T waiting for you at Kenmore, etc.

If you're traveling really light, like just one or two carryons, and you're okay with checking in to your hotel at 10:30 PM, you could go directly from the airport to the Garden - from Logan, the Garden is on the way to Kenmore, not vice versa. But before you go to the Garden, stop at Sullivan's Tap - they check bags for Garden events for like $10 each, I think. I could be wrong on the price, and I know they closed and reopened since I last had a friend check a bag there...but if you go directly from Logan to the Garden, then you should be able to hit a 7 PM game with no problem, assuming your plane lands on time.

You might even consider waiting until the day before the Ottawa game to see how lucky you feel. On the one hand, it's a March game, so college kids and folks who hate traveling in the cold might go. On the other hand, it's a good chance that the game will be meaningless to both teams - Ottawa could be all but locked out of the playoffs by then, and we could have first in the Atlantic locked up. Tickets will get realyl cheap if that's the case.

krog18

Oct 18, 2019
Have 2 extras section 323, row 14 on the aisle for Thursday 12/19 vs. the Islanders. Face + fees is $62.50 each. Please let me know if interested. Thanks.

meliz112

Feb 6, 2018
Boston, MA

--BCN

You could make it, as long as you don't check bags and take public transportation. The bag claim at Logan takes forever maybe 30-45 minutes. Once I when flying back from Denver (think lots of skis and golf bags) it was 2 hours before the first bag hit the carousel.

Traffic on Thursdays is the worst, so I would stay away from taxi/uber/ silver line. Take the blue to green lines to Kenmore, should be about 45 minutes from getting off the plane. Then Kenmore to North Station is about 30 minutes. That gives you about an hour of slush time for delays, hotel check in, and TD garden security. Plus puck drop is usually closer to 7:15.

Even better, can you switch hotels to one near the Garden instead of Kenmore? Anything listed as Faneuil Hall is a ten minute walk, and also closer to the airport.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
2 for 12/3 Carolina

2 in Balcony 301 Row 6. Under season ticket face $50 each
2 in Loge 9 Row 26. Under season ticket face $75 each

Paypal Friends Or Family or Venmo.

Last edited:

BruinsCupNow

Mar 9, 2002
Toronto.
Visit site
If you're traveling really light, like just one or two carryons, and you're okay with checking in to your hotel at 10:30 PM, you could go directly from the airport to the Garden - from Logan, the Garden is on the way to Kenmore, not vice versa. But before you go to the Garden, stop at Sullivan's Tap - they check bags for Garden events for like $10 each, I think. I could be wrong on the price, and I know they closed and reopened since I last had a friend check a bag there...but if you go directly from Logan to the Garden, then you should be able to hit a 7 PM game with no problem, assuming your plane lands on time.

You might even consider waiting until the day before the Ottawa game to see how lucky you feel. On the one hand, it's a March game, so college kids and folks who hate traveling in the cold might go. On the other hand, it's a good chance that the game will be meaningless to both teams - Ottawa could be all but locked out of the playoffs by then, and we could have first in the Atlantic locked up. Tickets will get realyl cheap if that's the case.

If we wait till last-second for tickets, what's a sensible way to find them? Are there scalpers outside, or is it best to to through the usual reseller websites and look for a deal?

Thanks again to and others who replied....

--BCN

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
If we wait till last-second for tickets, what's a sensible way to find them? Are there scalpers outside, or is it best to to through the usual reseller websites and look for a deal?

Thanks again to and others who replied....

--BCN

Scalpers exist outside the Garden, but I have absolutely no first-hand experience with them. Caveat emptor. Same for craigslist or here - although I think the boardies here are legit.

Ace Ticket tends to be pretty cheap for normal reselling sites with a guarantee. StubHub and TicketMaster itself also have resale tickets, but I tend to find that the "get-in" price is lowest for Ace, but I don't know if a loge/lower bowl ticket would be cheaper on the other sites. Prices tend to go down, but later in the season as fewer games are available for those who want to catch a game, they might bump up a little. TicketMaster/TicketsNow (same company I think) are 100% legit. Never had a problem with Ace or StubHub - worst case scenario, you get your money back, but their tickets are very reliable.

hamadog

Apr 11, 2013
Bruins Tonight section 330 row 7. $50 a ticket and is below face value. I am a season ticket holder and Paypal is prefered. These are on the Blue Line

Sec311Row6

May 30, 2008
2 Tickets for Saturday Dec 7th vs Colorado Sec 311 Row 6 aisle - $145
2 Tickets for Thursday Jan 2nd vs Flames Sec 311 Row 6 aisle - $125

robertorr

May 28, 2010
Selling 2 tickets for Saturday Dec 21st vs the Preds

Sec 322 Row 12 directly on the aisle - $180 for the pair

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Got a promo code for rafters so I'm taking my friend to her first game ever. Paid $100 per ticket which I think is decent plus it is a present.

Can't Wait!

krog18

Oct 18, 2019
Got a promo code for rafters so I'm taking my friend to her first game ever. Paid $100 per ticket which I think is decent plus it is a present.

Can't Wait!
How did you get this if you don't mind me asking? Was it through your season ticket rep?

Would like to check it out for a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad