OT: Ticket Thread - 2019/20 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Upton

Jul 5, 2003
Boston
Check your email everyone - Fan Relations sent out an update that the original pricing was incorrect. Mine were supposed to go from $57 to $59, I checked Account Manager and they’re going up to $64. I had decided a while ago to not renew anyway but this will likely not be good news for those of you staying.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
Does anyone have Loge pricing for next season?

what does a high row in loge 10 cost? or a high row in loge 11 or 2?

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Does anyone have Loge pricing for next season?

what does a high row in loge 10 cost? or a high row in loge 11 or 2?

I think that Loge 3, 10, 14, and 21 were around $135 this season. Price increase for next season was about 5% so probably somewhere in the $142 range next season.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Just talked to a Bruins staffer in Vegas

The executive office and the ticket office are going to have a meeting tomorrow over some inconsistencies with the ticket prices. Apparently, some lower rows are priced higher than rows above in the same section.

Some people who sit next to each other now have a pole between them in the last row of the balcony.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
so nothing down low under $130?

I don't think so in those sections. I'm pretty sure they were $135 this season but someone who actually sits in one of those sections would need to confirm that. For under $130 Loge you need to be looking at ends 15-20 and 4-9. Although it looks like on the new seat chart Loge 20 is going to be where Loge 22 is now so that may become a higher priced section leaving Loge 15-19 as the lowest priced end Loges.

For what it's worth high row Loge 4-9 rows 16-26 was $104 this season and going to $110 next season. Rows 2-15 I think were $115 this season not sure what next season price will be

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I don't think so in those sections. I'm pretty sure they were $135 this season but someone who actually sits in one of those sections would need to confirm that. For under $130 Loge you need to be looking at ends 15-20 and 4-9. Although it looks like on the new seat chart Loge 20 is going to be where Loge 22 is now so that may become a higher priced section leaving Loge 15-19 as the lowest priced end Loges.

For what it's worth high row Loge 4-9 rows 16-26 was $104 this season and going to $110 next season. Rows 2-15 I think were $115 this season not sure what next season price will be
I am now in loge 21 (was loge 22 which seems to have disappeared) . Mine went from $147 to $155

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Just talked to a Bruins staffer in Vegas

The executive office and the ticket office are going to have a meeting tomorrow over some inconsistencies with the ticket prices. Apparently, some lower rows are priced higher than rows above in the same section.

Some people who sit next to each other now have a pole between them in the last row of the balcony.

Thanks for sharing this - they seem to be REALLY disorganized this year. I mean, there's no easier way to piss of your fan base than by saying, "Your ticket's gone up by $1 per seat. No, wait, let's make it $5. By the way, the guy two rows back has seats $6 cheaper than you. Oh, and here's a pole between your seats."

Hopefully some good news for us tomorrow.

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Thanks for sharing this - they seem to be REALLY disorganized this year. I mean, there's no easier way to piss of your fan base than by saying, "Your ticket's gone up by $1 per seat. No, wait, let's make it $5. By the way, the guy two rows back has seats $6 cheaper than you. Oh, and here's a pole between your seats."

Hopefully some good news for us tomorrow.

Amazing as this is going to sound - The Bruins executive office has almost NO contact with the Season Ticket Office in the Garden Box Office. The same dysfunction exists with the Pro Shop and Bruins Mail Order which are independent of each other.

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
I always expect prices to go up here and there, not a big deal. I'm just stunned at the lack of sympathy from our ticket rep. First we get the initial email and prices are up (whatever).

Next, we renew. All of a sudden they correct the prices almost 20%. We simply asked our rep if this was a mistake and we got a response that was copy/pasted from a different email he sent somewhere else (I know this because it said "Hi {our name}", next line "Hi, {other person}". He suggested we attend Select a Seat to get a cheaper price. Like WTF? We've had these seats over a decade and you just tell us to move to worse seats?

We reply back to that we're disappointed and he responds by telling us the box office prices and that our seats are "like gold!" Dude, just acknowledge that we aren't happy.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
I always expect prices to go up here and there, not a big deal. I'm just stunned at the lack of sympathy from our ticket rep. First we get the initial email and prices are up (whatever).

Next, we renew. All of a sudden they correct the prices almost 20%. We simply asked our rep if this was a mistake and we got a response that was copy/pasted from a different email he sent somewhere else (I know this because it said "Hi {our name}", next line "Hi, {other person}". He suggested we attend Select a Seat to get a cheaper price. Like WTF? We've had these seats over a decade and you just tell us to move to worse seats?

We reply back to that we're disappointed and he responds by telling us the box office prices and that our seats are "like gold!" Dude, just acknowledge that we aren't happy.

The policy has always been that you can't get a cheaper seat at Select-A-Seat. I thought if you downgrade, then you pay the new season ticket holder price.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Really sad that they keep pricing out good fans for empty suits.

I mean I get it's a dolalrs thing, but...still sucks.

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Really sad that they keep pricing out good fans for empty suits.

I mean I get it's a dolalrs thing, but...still sucks.

Most fans have no idea what life is like on Level 5 and 6 and they are upgrading there again as well.

Somehow they are going to carve out a brand new Level 8 on the Causeway Street side Level 9 will be reconfigured as well - The new grand entrance on Causeway Street has left many of us astonished.

tlumackiuptown138.jpg

BruinsFan0877

May 22, 2009
Boston, MA
The new entrance is nice, until you walk in and are greeted by the exact same old configuration with massive lineups prior to game time. I'd be surprised if anyone on here ever enters through the main entrance. Entering on the side door has always been a better option and even more so now.

OldScool

Nov 27, 2007
The new entrance is nice, until you walk in and are greeted by the exact same old configuration with massive lineups prior to game time. I'd be surprised if anyone on here ever enters through the main entrance. Entering on the side door has always been a better option and even more so now.

Nevermind you have to dodge cars going into the new parking entrance....and anyone notice they raised the price of parking in the garage to $50? Glad Jacobs took over the parking garage lease. Prices I think to park have double in the last few years.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

I actually like the new entrance - I used it every time coming out of the T in December, before the underground tunnel opened. Every time I walked up the side doors with huge staircases, there was only one person there to scan everyone, and I always saw a huge line outside - then again, I'm thinking back probably two years ago, which was the last time I used it. Plus, I can get my steps in inside the Garden going from level 4 to level 7 - I don't mind taking an escalator up to 2.

I've never found the main entrance by the ProShop to be particularly backed up. Then again, I'm often going up about 35 minutes before the listed game start - I like watching practice. But I swear sometimes I've arrived 5-10 minutes before game time, and it's been fairly smooth. The only time I see it backed up is when they first open the gates on a giveaway day - the Running of the Bobbleheads can be almost as dangerous as Pamplona. (Seriously, I get that they want to trap people inside for food/beverage purposes, but the damn sponsors need to supply more than 5000 of an item.)

Parking for $50 is nuts. I'll never park at the Garden - if the T is undergoing their green line disruptions, I'll do my own little odd parking job - $15 by the Boston Opera House, close to the Chinatown stop. I'm sure there's a closer and faster way to get it, but it works for me.

nickyb

May 5, 2004
My Section 301, Row 7's went from $70 to $74 for next year.......playoff prices are insane per the usual but I am still renewing! :)

Reactions: Ladyfan

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I honestly feel bad for the ticket reps as the past 3 days have been hell for them

The joker is now hoping the contractors install the new seats as planned. Past experience hints there could be more issues come September. The Garden needed more ADA seats - nobody argues with that but getting everything exactly to code is a challenge.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I honestly feel bad for the ticket reps as the past 3 days have been hell for them

The joker is now hoping the contractors install the new seats as planned. Past experience hints there could be more issues come September. The Garden needed more ADA seats - nobody argues with that but getting everything exactly to code is a challenge.
I feel bad for the Reps as well. None of this is their fault but they are the ones who take crap from the pissed off STH.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008

With any luck there will be a month delay completing the renovations and they'll have to refund the worthless preseason games.:sarcasm:

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
Watch them only refund the seats that aren't installed.

remember the season where the entire balcony concourse was a horrible construction site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->