OT: Ticket Thread - 2019/20 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
RULES:

Here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use and cannot be sold at more than face value plus postage/UPS/FedEx charges.

Buy and Sell Tickets at your own risk. HFBoards is not responsible for bad deals.

*******Poster must post the ticket price.*******

HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.

Previous thread: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1965413

Seat finder :

http://bruins.io-media.com/web/index.html

gobosox00

Jan 8, 2010
WC18.jpg
Pricing for the Winter Classic this year seems really strange. The purple $215 seats near the field will be some of the worst seats in the building. Even the $350 brown seats don't seem like they're high enough up to have a good view. The dark blue $125 seats at center ice should be great.

Last edited by a moderator:

JWMGT90

May 6, 2010
Pricing for the Winter Classic this year seems really strange. The purple $215 seats near the field will be some of the worst seats in the building. Even the $350 brown seats don't seem like they're high enough up to have a good view. The dark blue $125 seats at center ice should be great.

Is this STH pricing?

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Is this STH pricing?

I don't think they have special pricing for STHs - the "special" deal is you get first dibs on the tickets. All the ticketing is usually handled by the NHL, not the clubs. It's not included in your season tickets - instead of charging STHs for 41+3 games, they get charged for 40+3, with the option to buy the WC.

In 2015-6, the NHL gave allotments to the Bruins, Habs, and Gillette Stadium, as well as keeping some themselves. All groups ran independent presales with their allotments - I know the Bruins gave 11-game plan holders the chance to buy 2 tickets per account. Mine in 17th row of 237 in Gillette were just a little over $195 each including all fees ($175 base price), and the comparable seats here look like either the blue or the red ($125-$145). These look a lot cheaper - I guess the decline of the Hawks combined with the location? I imagine a few Notre Dame alums would be interested in returning over the holiday break.

But AFAIK, primary sale prices were fixed for the WC, and tickets went fairly quickly. I do agree that lower definitely wasn't better...or, at least, it didn't look that way.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
So are we getting a new scoreboard and some renovations for the 18/19 season?

New scoreboards for 18/19? Kinda doubtful. Scoreboards are a pretty big deal, and I think JJ's attention is on the Hub crap that's been going on outside. If they do, I really, really want one with live player stats (current game's TOI, G-A-P for 10 skaters on ice), like every modern arena has. It's a bit ridiculous that they JUST figured out last season how to display the shot count during a PP/PK.

I vaguely remember hearing something about a new scoreboard either during the 2014/5 or 2015/6 State of the Bruins, back when they had it in the fall in the early evening, instead of before a matinee. But it was definitely a "we'll do it after we renovate the concourses" answer, which would be right about...well, NOW.

I think the next big thing they're going to do is some renovations on the south side (301 area). There was talk about changing up the 9th floor, and/or adding some SRO areas. I don't know if that comes before or after a new jumbotron.

There's also a new Zamboni on the wishlist of every player on the ice, particularly those who have been injured. The Olympia just isn't cutting it, literally.

gobosox00

Jan 8, 2010
Anyone else get their time for the Winter Classic presale? Looks like 11AM on 7/23 for me. We already have a flight and hotel booked!

IntentionallyWide

The poster formerly known as gobruins14
Sponsor
Aug 9, 2006
New scoreboards for 18/19? Kinda doubtful. Scoreboards are a pretty big deal, and I think JJ's attention is on the Hub crap that's been going on outside. If they do, I really, really want one with live player stats (current game's TOI, G-A-P for 10 skaters on ice), like every modern arena has. It's a bit ridiculous that they JUST figured out last season how to display the shot count during a PP/PK.

According to Fluto at the beginning of last season, they plan to have a new scoreboard "by 2019." I agree with you - I'd love to have live player stats.

By 2019, Delaware North, the Bruins’ parent company, expects a new scoreboard and sound system inside the rink. The entire south wall will be glass. Concourses will expand on Floors 7 and 8. Officials are considering standing room on the eighth floor. As part of the Hub on Causeway development site, a Star Market, ArcLight Cinema, and a 10-story hotel are in the works.

RBurgundy

Oct 29, 2009
I was able to get 6 tickets to the Winter Classic in row 12 of section 111 this morning for $843.00. I will sell these for face value to anyone that buys my three preseason games for face value (3 tickets @$59 a ticket for each game) Let me know if anyone is interested.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I was able to get 6 tickets to the Winter Classic in row 12 of section 111 this morning for $843.00. I will sell these for face value to anyone that buys my three preseason games for face value (3 tickets @$59 a ticket for each game) Let me know if anyone is interested.

Are the Bruins now selling tickets to the STH?

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Yup. My window is tomorrow. STHs can buy 6 tickets per account if they did early renewal (3/2 IIRC), or 2 otherwise. Not 100% sure if it’s worth it, but not 100% sure it’s a bad deal, either.

The seat location listed above is roughly on the blue line

upload_2018-7-23_19-8-46.png

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Is anyone else having problems listing Winter Classic tickets bought as a STH on Ticketmaster?

I've been going back-and-forth with both the Bruins and with TicketsNow/Ticketmaster/NHL Ticket Exchange (honestly, pick a name, people!) for the past 48 hours, with absolutely no progress - I literally can't sell them because the "sell" button is greyed out. I see there are other tickets that are definitely on resale. Perhaps from "preferred resellers"?

I'm not particularly happy about having a 48 hour time-out. I've sold regular season tickets on Ticketmaster before with no problem, but this just seems to be taking forever.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Is anyone else having problems listing Winter Classic tickets bought as a STH on Ticketmaster?

I've been going back-and-forth with both the Bruins and with TicketsNow/Ticketmaster/NHL Ticket Exchange (honestly, pick a name, people!) for the past 48 hours, with absolutely no progress - I literally can't sell them because the "sell" button is greyed out. I see there are other tickets that are definitely on resale. Perhaps from "preferred resellers"?

I'm not particularly happy about having a 48 hour time-out. I've sold regular season tickets on Ticketmaster before with no problem, but this just seems to be taking forever.
I never got any notice that I could purchase them

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I never got any notice that I could purchase them

@Ladyfan - I finally got an email today.

My nephew uses the tickets now because obviously I am working at most games, My account number startles my rep as it goes back to 1975 when Jacobs computerized the tickets but the account has been active since 1946. My parents' seats in the old Garden were prime (Sec 88 Row E) in the First Balcony.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
@Ladyfan - I finally got an email today.

My nephew uses the tickets now because obviously I am working at most games, My account number startles my rep as it goes back to 1975 when Jacobs computerized the tickets but the account has been active since 1946. My parents' seats in the old Garden were prime (Sec 88 Row E) in the First Balcony.
Wow. That is startling. Congrats on your family’s legacy.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I want to go to the Bruins Preds game in Nashville since they are finally playing on a Saturday. Just looked at tickets on Gametime and for the first time I wished I was a Hurricanes fan....:laugh:.....:help:

Screenshot_20180808-214556_Gametime-720x1480.jpg

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Speaking of matinees, for the record, they added an extra matinee at the end of March that they just announced yesterday (and made three other minor half-hour time shifts):

The schedule changes seem to be live on the Bruins website and TicketMaster, but are lagging on Ace and StubHub (not that you should be buying those tickets from any of those sites quite this early unless you really, really need a perfect seat.)

It's interesting - there are fewer early games this year. We have 5 true weekend matinees (before 4 PM), and one holiday matinee (Columbus Day.) Last year, it was six matinees - but 3 were holidays (Columbus, Black Friday, and MLK), with only 3 true weekend matinees. But last year they also had 3 "Maine-tenees" at 5 PM - late enough that it's not a true matinee, but early enough that folks from Maine can get home at a semi-reasonable hour. There's only 1 of those this year.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
My daughter’s birthday is November 10th.

Anyone willing to part with 2 tickets for;

11/8

PM me.
Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad