Ticket Question - Knowledge Needed

GhostofTommyBolin

Aug 18, 2016
Chandler, AZ
Just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this...

One of my vendors gave me glass seats to Tuesday's game. On the tickets, it also has "AZBLUE CHEF'S TABLE". Does that mean we get to eat at that buffet on the suite level or is it just access where we can purchase the buffet?

I'm going to call the ticket office Monday, but thought maybe someone here would know. A different vendor gave me tickets once that included the BMW Lounge but I wasn't sure if this was set up the same way.

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
Just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this...

One of my vendors gave me glass seats to Tuesday's game. On the tickets, it also has "AZBLUE CHEF'S TABLE". Does that mean we get to eat at that buffet on the suite level or is it just access where we can purchase the buffet?

I'm going to call the ticket office Monday, but thought maybe someone here would know. A different vendor gave me tickets once that included the BMW Lounge but I wasn't sure if this was set up the same way.

Yeah it's a free buffett. I also thought all glass seats get free tickets to the lounge but I guess I'm mistaken.

IIRC the Chef's Table is the spread on the suite lvl and the lounge is the spread underneath the arena, but again I thought all glass seats got lounge so not sure. I've been upgraded a few times to the Chef's table, the meats are good but the seats are worse so... I dunno. Either way though it's free food that's pretty decent quality

Reactions: GhostofTommyBolin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad