Ticket Promotions 2015-2016

drvannostren

Nov 9, 2011
Yotes fans, Canucks fan coming to visit here checking out tickets.

First off I see there's a free drawstring backpack on Oct 30 (glows in the dark! Sweet!) and I really want one of those sweet jersey coolers from Nov 5, might have to check eBay for one.

But the reason I'm posting, does Gila River not have all you can eat/drink seats anymore? I'm looking on the site and searching on Google and everything I've found seems to be for last season.

Can any Yotes fans help out?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I don't remember all you can eat seats being a thing for several seasons now.

They do have the "buck bash" which is dollar hotdogs, soda, and beer. That's only on October 17th vs the Bruins. Probably not much help for your game :laugh:

drvannostren

Nov 9, 2011
I kinda got that feeling based on my research. I'm bummed.

It also seems that the "Mix1 club" doesn't offer food/drink, just service, so paying like $90 doesn't really seem worth it.

Either way I'm excited to come to Phx for the first time, going to PHX/CHI this season crossing off arenas 21 and 22 in my quest to visit all 30. I'll have all Western conference teams done except Winterpeg. Flying within Canada is stupid expensive.

drvannostren

Nov 9, 2011
I think you are looking for the BMW club seats. Google that and you'll get plenty of detail.

Those are pretty cool, not what I was looking for exactly but cool nonetheless.

I ended up buying $50 seats in sec 113 row Y aisles, quick access to beer and bathrooms, always part of my strategy.

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
I kinda got that feeling based on my research. I'm bummed.

It also seems that the "Mix1 club" doesn't offer food/drink, just service, so paying like $90 doesn't really seem worth it.

Either way I'm excited to come to Phx for the first time, going to PHX/CHI this season crossing off arenas 21 and 22 in my quest to visit all 30. I'll have all Western conference teams done except Winterpeg. Flying within Canada is stupid expensive.
:laugh:

Surprisingly so simple yet I've never heard it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad