Ticket prices

flooredaccord

Apr 30, 2011
What's the prices of your team?

Providence cheap Tix are$30. Pretty much double what they used to be. I believe lower level is$42 now.

I went the other night bc it was marvel night and figured a 3 year old would enjoy it. The only character we saw was Spiderman. .. On the ice... During the anthem and then nothing.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Chicago Wolves single-game tickets this season generally range from $12 to $39 per seat, with a few higher priced options per availability. They've also continued their "Fan 4 Packs" with tickets & concession vouchers for as low as $20 per seat, and a 10-Voucher Flex Pack offer (as low as $15.50 per ticket) which can be used in any combination for games throughout the regular season. They've added free parking on-site this season, sponsored by a local car dealer. The Wolves always offer a good game day lineup of activities, on ice & on the concourses.

mmazz22

Jan 24, 2010
You can get a ticket in Bing for $15 , some games its $10 deals. College nights they can get in for $5.00. I think the highest listed ticket price is $23 but there is always a deal.

Reactions: JMCx4

Nightsquad

Jan 25, 2014
No way would I pay $30 for minor professional sports unless it was championship game. Then again if your accustom to high cost of living in a place like Chicago thats probably a bargain. $20 to $25 tops is what I would be willing to spend.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
For the Admirals seats on the boards are $37, the couple rows behind that are $32. Seats in the 200 and 300 level that extend from goal line to goal line are $27, seats that follow the corner of the rink in the 200 and 300 level are $21. Seats behind the net in the 300 level are $15. Tickets in the 400 level that spans the length of the rink are $21.

There are a couple of premium areas, one between the benches that has 10 tickets and $250 in concession cards for $750 for a regular game and $1,000 for a premium game. There is also a club behind the north goal for 50-65 people that includes a buffet and 2 drink tickets. No pricing is given for this area.

There are also a lot of ticket specials.

Students get $9 tickets for Friday night games.

There is a Pucks and Pints which gets you an Admirals ticket, an Admirals pint glass and a fill up at Buck Bradley's for $25.

There is the 2 man advantage that gets you an Admirals ticket and a Brewers ticket to select games in 2019 for $22.

There are Fair Deal Fridays which gets you a ticket in the cheapest sections and a ticket to the Wisconsin State Fair for $17.

The H-D- Ticket Breakaway gets you a ticket in the cheapest section and a ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum for $20.

Then Winning Wednesday. If the Admirals win on Wednesday all fans get a free ticket to the next Wednesday home game.

Last edited:

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
For the Admirals seats on the boards are $37, the couple rows behind that are $32. Seats in the 200 and 300 level that extend from goal line to goal line are $27, seats that follow the corner of the rink in the 200 and 300 level are $21. Seats behind the net in the 300 level are $15. Tickets in the 400 level that spans the length of the rink are $21.

There are a couple of premium areas, one between the benches that has 10 tickets and $250 in concession cards for $750 for a regular game and $1,000 for a premium game. There is also a club behind the north goal for 50-65 people that includes a buffet and 2 drink tickets. No pricing is given for this area.

There are also a lot of ticket specials.

Students get $9 tickets for Friday night games.

There is a Pucks and Pints which gets you an Admirals ticket, an Admirals pint glass and a fill up at Buck Bradley's for $25.

There is the 2 man advantage that gets you an Admirals ticket and a Brewers ticket to select games in 2019 for $22.

There are Fair Deal Fridays which gets you a ticket in the cheapest sections and a ticket to the Wisconsin State Fair for $17.

The H-D- Ticket Breakaway gets you a ticket in the cheapest section and a ticket to the Harley-Davidson Museum for $20.

Then Winning Wednesday. If the Admirals win on Wednesday all fans get a free ticket to the next Wednesday home game.

AF24 has good info. However, my $21 STH seats are really $17. You can get a group rate (10 people or more) for $19 for those seats.

Saturday games are a $1 up charge and concert games are an up charge of $5 over individual ticket prices, in this case, the $21 fee.

Last edited:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Barracuda ticket booklets (general admission) start at $100 for 10 tickets or ~$180 for 20. General admission (top rows on end) often around $10; some specials for $5. Also student rush rates IIRC.

Free parking for 4+ in car.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
No way would I pay $30 for minor professional sports unless it was championship game. Then again if your accustom to high cost of living in a place like Chicago thats probably a bargain. $20 to $25 tops is what I would be willing to spend.
That's a shame. You miss a lot of entertaining & competitive minor pro (and college) hockey with a limitation like that. But since I live in an NHL city, I'll admit my sense of "cheap seats" is inflated.

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island

Providence cheap Tix are$30. Pretty much double what they used to be. I believe lower level is$42 now.

I went the other night bc it was marvel night and figured a 3 year old would enjoy it. The only character we saw was Spiderman. .. On the ice... During the anthem and then nothing.

P-Bruins tickets are always Buy 1 Get 1 Free. Regular price 35 change plus fees comes to 46 I think. Which is about 23 dollars a ticket. You save 12 off a ticket basically each instead of using the 10 dollar off Sunday tickets.

flooredaccord

Apr 30, 2011
P-Bruins tickets are always Buy 1 Get 1 Free. Regular price 35 change plus fees comes to 46 I think. Which is about 23 dollars a ticket. You save 12 off a ticket basically each instead of using the 10 dollar off Sunday tickets.
Cost me over 90 bucks the other day for 3 seats

PCSPounder

Stadium Groupie
Apr 12, 2012
The Outskirts of Nutria Nanny
Barracuda ticket booklets (general admission) start at $100 for 10 tickets or ~$180 for 20. General admission (top rows on end) often around $10; some specials for $5. Also student rush rates IIRC.

Free parking for 4+ in car.

So are the good seats still sold for $40?

Mind you, I'd seen the social media pictures to know that my visit last season would be walkup (and eventually a $10 seat). So the $40 makes me laugh a bit while also weighing the "I know soccer reserve teams operate more like the Sharks than like baseball" versus "will a North American owner tolerate doing business this way for long?"

BTW... for good seats for the WHL in Portland, we're paying $35 a pop (more for rinkside). $17 minimum. Think I paid $31 for a "good seat" in Stockton two seasons ago.

Last edited:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

There are always sales on Providence Bruins tickets - the type of sale varies, but usually it's either $5 off, $10 off, or buy 3-get 1 free. They've also got deals with a ticket, hot dog, and drink. $42 is -way- too much, especially considering that there are literally tickets for the Boston Bruins tonight going for $36 on StubHub. (Granted, it's the balcony, but still...) Never go directly to Ticketmaster - and probably don't go directly to the window, either. Go to the website and click on their links.

The best deal for a medium-commitment and maximum-flexibility is the 10 ticket flex deal. For $175, it's 10 flex tickets, plus 2 tickets to a specific game (depending on when in the year you buy, that game changes.) At worst, it's $17.50 per ticket if you toss the two freebies, and at best, it's about $14.60. (Actually a little more with a $5 processing fee for the whole package.) They also occasionally break out a "hat trick" deal - I think it's like $75 for 4 flex tickets, 1 "must go to this game" ticket in the balcony, a hat, and they say they donate $10 to charity.

The flex tickets aren't bad at all, I think, if things haven't changed - last time I went was about 2 years ago, and I got good seats...side view, not the end, and loge, not balcony.

In short, it's only marginally more expensive to go to a P-Bruins game than to order it on AHL Live.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Flex tix are the way to go in Providence if you don't have season tickets. You get there early enough and you can pick best seats available.

Mar 5, 2003
Worcester, MA
210sportsblog.com
I have never once paid more than $18 to see a Providence Bruins game...there are so many deals available (always check Groupon) that you're ripping yourself off paying anything more than that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad