OT: Ticket prices at MSG

shawnyboy24

May 1, 2007
Hi.I plan on bringing my parent to a regular season game at MSG on october 8 against the canadiens.How hard is it to get tickets directly from the team when they go on sale?When do they usualy go on sale?I was thinking of buying 3 tickets in the 200s,how much is that going to cost me?

Thank you for your help Rangers fans,

Shawn

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
You may want to ask a mod to move your post over to the STH thread to get more replies. MSG holds back some tickets to sell but they'll probably be priced well above what we pay as season ticket holders, at least initially. STHs will also list their tickets on stubhub and ticketmaster. Hard to say how much it'll cost because it's a weekend game vs a big name team (that we happened to beat in the playoffs :handclap:) but at the same time it's a Sunday game during football season. Plus looking for 3 seats is a bit of a wildcard.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
A saturday night against Montreal is going to cost a decent premium. MSG's public onsale is bogus and they generally only have the very expensive tickets. Secondly, getting 3 is hard, which adds slightly to the premium. Best bet is to monitor Stub Hub and the ticket exchange on the team website. You can always try on here, but I wouldn't count on much being posted for that game here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad