Ticket Policy for Kids

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
What is the ticket policy for kids at the Bell Centre? I have a two year old that I want to take but i'm not sure if he'll be free. Do they ask for proof of age at the door?

http://www.evenko.ca/en/show/page/faq

STARTING AT WHAT AGE MUST I PURCHASE A TICKET FOR MY CHILD?

In the Bell Centre’s case, a child must have a ticket from 2 years (24 months) and older. The children aged below 2 years old can enter for free without a ticket; however they will need to sit on the lap of the accompanied adult. It is important to have a piece of identity for the child in order to prove that he or she is less than 2 years of age.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Yeah, definitely not. I waited until my oldest was at least in school before taking him to his first game.

That way, he could tell all his friends how cool his dad is.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Yeah, definitely not. I waited until my oldest was at least in school before taking him to his first game.

That way, he could tell all his friends how cool his dad is.

The important thing here.

I went to my first game when I was 8 (March of 93, not a bad time to go). It'd be silly to bring a kid that age. They won't know what's going on, and won't remember it, IMO.

marc88

Mar 2, 2008
Los Angeles
The important thing here.

I went to my first game when I was 8 (March of 93, not a bad time to go). It'd be silly to bring a kid that age. They won't know what's going on, and won't remember it, IMO.

Its not silly. We've taken him to many Kings and Ducks games here in so. cal and he's enjoyed every one of them.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Oh man. I was gonna dress up with 3 other people as a camel so I only have to pay for 1 camel admission.

But disguising yourself as a baby to get in free is a much better idea.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Oh man. I was gonna dress up with 3 other people as a camel so I only have to pay for 1 camel admission.

But disguising yourself as a baby to get in free is a much better idea.

I pity the woman who would have to bear a child my size :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad