WJC: Ticket information & other things

pulverapa

Jul 22, 2011
Stockholm
Thanks but how much is a rouble worth?

My tickets in Buffalo were EXPENSIVE but worth it. Worth every minute of the greatest vacation of my life. :)

1 American Dollar is 30 Roubles.

If you want the best seat in the arena it is $10 for Canada vs USA. Canada - Russia is $18. Gold medal game is $39. These are the most expensive tickets, most tickets are less than half the price of those.

You can play around with ticket prices here: http://ticket.ufa2013.net/actionList.do

I bought tickets for all Swedish group stage games (VIP Area), both semifinals (best available), bronze medal game (cheap), gold medal game (cheap) and it was just under 900 SEK which is about $130. Not bad... :)

Last edited:

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
according to bob mckenzie, most of the games will be starting at 4 am EST :(

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Just looked at 2013 WJC schedule in Ufa, Russia. Mostly 4:30 am ET starts for Team Canada altho CAN-RUS on Dec. 31 is 9 am ET.

Which means Easterners will be waking up early and Westerners will just be coming in and having to stay up later. Gold medal game is 8 am ET

Bob McKenzie Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
CAN-USA is 4:30 am ET on Sunday Dec. 30.

Macman

May 15, 2004
according to bob mckenzie, most of the games will be starting at 4 am EST :(

Just looked at 2013 WJC schedule in Ufa, Russia. Mostly 4:30 am ET starts for Team Canada altho CAN-RUS on Dec. 31 is 9 am ET.

Which means Easterners will be waking up early and Westerners will just be coming in and having to stay up later. Gold medal game is 8 am ET

Bob McKenzie Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
CAN-USA is 4:30 am ET on Sunday Dec. 30.

That's why God made DVRs.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

If you want the best seat in the arena it is $10 for Canada vs USA. Canada - Russia is $18. Gold medal game is $39. These are the most expensive tickets, most tickets are less than half the price of those.

You can play around with ticket prices here: http://ticket.ufa2013.net/actionList.do

I bought tickets for all Swedish group stage games (VIP Area), both semifinals (best available), bronze medal game (cheap), gold medal game (cheap) and it was just under 900 SEK which is about $130. Not bad... :)

OMG!!!! :cry:

It means I can watch the games live before work!

:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad