Ticket Exchange Thread | Buy, Sell, Trade

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Feb 22, 2019
D.C.
OK, not looking great that they'll sell. Ticketmaster released some previously unsold tickets yesterday at like half the price and only a few sections over.

Have 2 Game 3 tickets for tonight and I'm not even in town. At this point it'd just be a shame for the seats to go to waste. Wouldn't say no to a few shekels but really just trying to find a use for them. DM me if interested.

(NOTE: Also still listing them on Ticketmaster, and probably will until 1 or 2pm, when Ticketmaster takes them down. If they sell they sell *cue Drago*, if not I'll happily give away!)

Have you tried your luck on stubhub? Try Twitter, too.

Good luck!

Primetime8

Oct 10, 2014
Columbia, SC
I sit in the cheapest area but still my season tickets I think cost $20 for the 3 games this series and I was able to buy extras in the same section for $30 ($3 free so I guess $33 to be technical). Just thought I'd put that out there for anyone on the fence about being a season ticket holder next year

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Guys since we moved I haven't bought tickets online. We just used to go and drive down, and never had to worry because, well.... Never sold out.

Wife really wants to go to game 4 next friday. It's about a 4 hour ride for us now since we are in VA. I see they go on sale today at noon.

Is ticketmaster the only or best option? Best to go thru canes website or?

thanks

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Feb 22, 2019
D.C.
Guys since we moved I haven't bought tickets online. We just used to go and drive down, and never had to worry because, well.... Never sold out.

Wife really wants to go to game 4 next friday. It's about a 4 hour ride for us now since we are in VA. I see they go on sale today at noon.

Is ticketmaster the only or best option? Best to go thru canes website or?

thanks

So glad you asked before buying. No, TicketMaster is often the most expensive option. Try another secondary market like Stubhub (my personal fave) or seatgeek etc. Even better would be finding a fan who's willing to sell them to you closer to face value (but then, unless you know them, you may have to worry about phony tix).

Good luck.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
So stubhub will have them at noon today?

Website says they go on sale at noon for ticketmaster

Eta looked on stubhub and nosebleeds are 180 each? Ouch.

My budget was like 100 each.

Last edited:

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Feb 22, 2019
D.C.
So stubhub will have them at noon today?

Website says they go on sale at noon for ticketmaster

Eta looked on stubhub and nosebleeds are 180 each? Ouch.

My budget was like 100 each.

Yeah, unfortunately, the team's new success has WRECKED prices. I'm from NY and I'm actually considering making the trip up there from DC because it's significantly cheaper. YES, those words just came out of my mouth. lol.

You may get lucky and get a better deal from a Canes fan. SOMETIMES the ticket prices drop closer to the game / day of, but that's always a risk and if you're driving there that may not be realistic. (You can set price alerts on Stubhub, but note that price alert does not take into account fees and taxes).

Also, unfortunately, again, 100 dollars each for a second round playoff hockey game is gonna be hard to manage unless you get lucky or in a smaller market (yes i get the irony). It's completely unfair but that's unfortunately usually the reality.

Reactions: Tryamw

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Yeah I guess we can't afford it. Might be priced out. I budgeted 500 for the trip. Looks like that might not be possible. That's a shame as the last game we went to cost us 30 each. That was last year.

I completely understand prices, but damn, I just can't pay 400 bucks for a pair of nosebleeds.

I never thought they'd be THAT high . That's just robbery .

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Round 1 nosebleeds were going for $150+, your $100 is going to be tough. Face value is probably like $40. I got STM pricing for my lowers, round 1 was $70, I think round 2 is $80ish. You might find some scalpers selling around $100 right at game time, otherwise hope you find a kind soul around here.

Reactions: bigredmachine

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Yeah I can't drive down 4hrs on a maybe.

Was hoping they'd be reasonable on ticketmaster at noon. Even with the 30 bucks in fees.

Is ticketmaster the only "direct" source? On the Canes website it says they go on sale at noon.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
I'll pay a premium, I don't care as long as it's in my budget. Taxes killed me this year with the withholdings being jacked up.

Wife has never seen a loud RBC center. We weren't together in 06. She's only seen the games where you hit a 20.00 seat and move down to ice level at the end of the first .

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
well, the STM tickets were at the STM discount rate

there is no discount for individual tickets. mine were face value 26 this round and selling for 165 after fees at box office price

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->