Ticket Exchange Thread | Buy, Sell, Trade

Clark Gillies

Oct 3, 2006
Carolina
Thanks for the reply! We're looking to sit on the side the Flyers shoot twice, but closer to center ice is obviously good. We don't mind sitting upper level though in a lower row. I'd say our budget is up to $90 a ticket depending on location.

I asked because I knew I was going to be out of town.
Sorry but I just found out my wife already gave them away.

ratmanfu

Jun 23, 2004
Hendersonville, NC
I'll be in Durham Friday night, and am hoping to take my daughter to the game vs Dallas. Plans are still up in the air, though.

Is it pretty easy to snag tix at the last minute? And does everyone generally park at the arena or are there other places available?

I'm assuming parking runs $10-$15

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
I'll be in Durham Friday night, and am hoping to take my daughter to the game vs Dallas. Plans are still up in the air, though.

Is it pretty easy to snag tix at the last minute? And does everyone generally park at the arena or are there other places available?

I'm assuming parking runs $10-$15

Tickets - To say it is a buyer's market is an understatement. The other day, some of our STHs were bemoaning the fact that there are times when they literally can't give away their unused tickets. Most of the scalpers don't bother coming out anymore, but there are always a few people in the parking lot trying to unload tickets right before the game. Give them a try, or hop on StubHub. You can certainly make it a game-time decision.

Parking - I haven't parked in the arena lot without a pass in years, but normally the lot across Trinity Road from the arena is $10 (I think). Having said that, I haven't been charged for it yet this year. Could have something to do with the fact that the State Fair just finished up, and they use that lot too. I can't really say for sure what they'll be doing tomorrow, but if you'd rather not take the chance, I'd suggest parking at the business park on Wade Park Blvd. From there, you walk down the hill, follow the sidewalk to a tunnel under Edwards Mill Rd., and come out of the tunnel approaching the back side of the arena.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
how did you even end up with one of those in your possession and also how did you not immediately catch fire after touching it and make that post??

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
You should put this on discord if you haven't halle, not that any of us use it. But I'd love getting an @everyone notification if someone has some tickets to dump.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
how did you even end up with one of those in your possession and also how did you not immediately catch fire after touching it and make that post??
Haha I knew people would wonder how this happened. I went to the job fair at PNC yesterday and you got a ticket to the game for paying to get into the job fair. Never got rid of it, though... oh well.

Lucky Lindy

Jun 24, 2012
Stockholm
So, me and my friend is buying tickets to the first two home games now. Any special sections that is good for the price? Thanks in advance.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
So, me and my friend is buying tickets to the first two home games now. Any special sections that is good for the price? Thanks in advance.

Section 308 is where all the rowdies (and a few people on this board) sit

Fun times to be had there :)

It is not quite a corner, and not quite in the middle section, on the side the Hurricanes defend twice, on the NW side of the arena.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
You mean 328, there's nothing going on in 308.

I sit in 314 usually. It's the end where the opposition shoots twice but you get a great overall feel for the flow of the game and prettymuch never miss anything. The only downside is there are some seats in the section that are bought by brokers given the difference in face price and STH price so if it's one of the more popular teams as an opponent (Rangers, Penguins, Sabres) good chance you are surrounded by asshats.

Reactions: Breakdowns

Tryamw

Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I have a free ticket available to tomorrow's game vs TBL.

Friend whom I was going with has a funeral to go to instead :(

Anyway PM me and I'll try and make it happen.

Course I won't turn down a beer or the like.

Unsustainable

Bunch of Jerks
Apr 14, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Depends what you mean by "dumping". I doubt you'll find anyone selling for under face value for that particular game.

raw

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->